This says it all...

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

This says it all...

Postby Demontat » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:21 am

So those that "know" me are aware that I spend a bit of time at a certain tattoo shop. Frequently I ride my bike where it receives much attention.. either it is admiration or sometimes I get aggravation from the Harley-wannabes. Anyhow, this one character was apparently making comments behind my back, ya fookin pussy, about the full leather gear that I wear. I stand out here with the full outfit as most riders only wear the jeans and t-shirt, with sneakers of course!!!

But I digress... so those comments were made several days ago. Saturday I was in the shop again and so was the dude with the big mouth. Apparently he has a Suksuzi, although I dont know which model since he never rides it I guess!! He's outside talking to a tattoo artist and some girls as they are all checking out my bike. Thing is that the door aint shut all the way and the rest of us inside can hear what they are saying. So dude says, " I could take this guy anywhere, anytime on any highway, this bike aint shit!!" The tattoo artist, a friend of mine no doubt responds, "well it is a Blackbird you know". Dude answers back, "so what, the XX isn't the fastest bike anymore!!". Artist replys, " Yea, but the point is that Blackbird riders dont do stupid shit on the highway just to prove a point." At this point, the three girls all bust up laughing and one says " this bike is hot and the guy who rides it is hotter... you dont stand a chance against him!!".

One of the people who overheard this with me said, "How priceless that was for you to hear that!!!''

I couldn't agree more. 8) 8)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby BirdAddict » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:25 am

You tell that Suzi-rider, the only way his bike will be hot is when he puts a match to it...
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Ladybird » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:56 am

Nice one Demontat -
this bike is hot and the guy who rides it is hotter
"you the hot boy"

I would have loved to have seen the Dude's face. Such a shame we can't get over and ride our birds with ya. Now that would draw some attention.
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby bezzer » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:55 am

Have to find out what bike he has dude then I'm sure we could trawl the net to find out all the horror stories about it as there's bound to be loads being a Suzi. Print them out and post it on the Tattoo shop wall 8)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Gizzit » Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:26 pm

Tossers just jelous matey. No one who knows the blackbird would make such a stupid comment!

Your bike is the fuggin dogs danglies mate, you don't need to prove anything to a tosser like that. I guess the only person that does not know he is an arsehole is him.
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

so

Postby Badgers cub » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:21 am

so what if its a hayabusa he's ridin? what do you do then? anyway that guy must have something wrong if he doesn't like the Blackbird! My friend was all into bikes and he knew my dad had a bike but didn't know which one, so he asked me, i told him and he said "BLOODY HELL, Thats one of the fastest!" i said "yeah i know". he said he liked them and that they were his favourite bike. but he said he liked them in RED better than any other colour.
Badgers cub
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Re: so

Postby XXAndy » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:31 am

Badgers cub wrote:so what if its a hayabusa he's ridin? .

....Then you would buy the guy a drink, of course 8)
XXAndy

Postby BirdAddict » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:52 am

XXAndy wrote:
Badgers cub wrote:so what if its a hayabusa he's ridin? .

....Then you would buy the guy a drink, of course 8)

Wrong Answer...You'd slap him up-side the tits and direct him to the nearest hospital to have his brain checked...
...There should be an ugly law banning crap from our roads...
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bezzer » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:03 pm

Badgers cub wrote:so what if its a hayabusa he's ridin? what do you do then? .

Then you go to the various sites to find the articles and pics about them catching fire, breaking sub frames, cam chains, gears, the fuel problem recall etc etc
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:08 pm

And then you slap the rider :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Gizzit » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:42 pm

:stupid) & :stupid) & :stupid) , fookin chortle :D

Wanker probably couldnt handle anything bigger than a Puch Maxi anyhow :tool)
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to The Whippit Inn