NEC stars.... who did you meet ???

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

NEC stars.... who did you meet ???

Postby Rolfy Dave » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:43 pm

Well, I went on Monday with a couple of freinds...Met Neil MacKenzie, and a load of skinny totty.

But the highlight of my day was meeting the famous (or infamous :twisted) ) Ghost rider- from Sweden... He had his turbo Eye abuser there... fook me !!! 499bhp.. dont even bear thinking about...But the guy himself was a great guy... Took time to chat about riding/law/ safety etc etc.. and just the general fun of biking... A real nice guy...

He actually got caught for doing 8kph over the sped limit... then got fined the equivalent of £25 for the privilage...rofl we both had a good laugh over that one. He even signed my copy of his latest DVD.. may make it onto the antiques roadshow after my death
best wishes

Rolfy
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bezzer » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:43 pm

Went Sunday, didn't see anyone famous just the totty with all the pervs videoing them. Never noticed the Ghostrider, though saw a couple of stalls playing his DVD....Tell a lie saw Steve Parrish on the MCN stage :roll)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:39 am

bezzer wrote:Went Sunday, didn't see anyone famous just ....Tell a lie saw Steve Parrish on the MCN stage :roll)

So no-one worth mentioning then :D :D :D
XXAndy

Postby Simon S » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:31 pm

[quote]Went Sunday, didn't see anyone famous just the totty with all the pervs videoing them.

:D :roll) :wink) :P :oops)
Pervert's?
Simon S
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bezzer » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:11 pm

Simon s wrote:Pervert's?

Yup, nowt wrong with getting piccies of the girls or posing with them or even those that were videoing some of the stand "routines" but the pervs were the ones hanging back and videoing them as they were just walking round the stands and there were plenty of them :(
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Bristle Hound » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:14 pm

bezzer wrote:but the pervs were the ones hanging back and videoing them as they were just walking round the stands

Is that a cough then Bez ? :eyebrows) lol
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby bezzer » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:34 pm

Not me mate I'm fed up not hard up, there were more rough wenches than smart ones about. Couldn't help but notice the pervs though creeping about in the background in their greasy Belstaff jackets, must have left their dirty white raincoats at home, tried to blend in, but failed :roll). Dunno why they bothered I'm sure if they went up to the girls and asked most would have got their tits out for them. :P
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:03 am

But if there ain't a :hump) or a :blowme) in it, what's the fookin point :?
TazCBR1100XX

Return to The Whippit Inn