I'll be the first to report...

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

I'll be the first to report...

Postby Demontat » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:48 pm

At this very moment there are loads of police executing a search warrant in Southern California... more specifically at the Neverland Ranch, the home of Michael Jackson.

News agencies are swarming to find out more information. Thus far the only info is that a 12 year old boy has brought "allegations" against the pop-star-freak!!! :P

I think the world is about to witness something that we all have known has been true. The fall of the king is upon us!! :|
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby fodie13 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:17 pm

Right fookin' on. It is my personal oppinion that that guy should have been drug out into the streets and sniper a long time ago. I say put him in jail for the rest of his freaky life. :evil)
fodie13
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby bezzer » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:38 pm

Yeah its just been on the news here as well, Wacko Jacko strikes again, he's never right in the head :banghead)
Wonder what our local radio station will do, they've been giving away a copy of his latest album every hour this week, no one will be ringing in for it tomorrow :oops)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:01 pm

OK, so I guess I'll be the odd one out here, but WTF

I'm very careful about opening my gob when it comes to casting sentence on someone without having all the facts to hand - reason edited to protect the innocent

So come out and shoot Jacko if you want, but the only time you'll get my support is if you can offer some concrete evidence which proves he has done what someone else has 'Alleged' him to have done :banghead)
Last edited by TazCBR1100XX on Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:06 pm

That's alright, but it aint as if he's not got "previous" how much did it cost him in compensation to buy the last one off?, you don't pay that amount if you're innocent and it wasn't as if it was a drop in the ocean either, he's been in right financial shit for years comparatively speaking.
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:15 pm

I still stand by what I say though, and won't condemn anyone without proof - and for the record, no, he didn't buy me off :P
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:45 pm

You sure it wasn't you he dangled from that hotel balcony, a stunt double for his kid :mrgreen:
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:38 am

Fook knows - all I can remember is walking along the hallway of this swanky hotel, then some twat grabbed hold of me, threw a fookin towel over me head, and the next thing I couldn't put my feet on the fookin floor anymore :P Thought I must have been put back on my Bird, but couldn't find the fookin handlebars :banghead)
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Demontat » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:48 am

TazCBR1100XX wrote:
I'm very careful about opening my gob when it comes to casting sentence on someone without having all the facts to hand - reason edited to protect the innocent

I am not casting sentence on him either, I am just reporting the facts. We all know that M.J. was a traffic accident waiting to happen, and we all couldn't help but to watch when it may occur.

It wouldn't suprise me to find out that the "12 year old" was actually an undercover spy planted to discover the "truth" about Jacko. The press will probably only release very basic info as to the identity of the undercover agent... A U.K. citizen, in his 40's, goes by the name of Rodger. :D

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby XXAndy » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:46 am

TazCBR1100XX wrote:I still stand by what I say though, and won't condemn anyone without proof - and for the record, no, he didn't wank me off :P

So you getting a claim in too Taz! :D
XXAndy

Postby Bristle Hound » Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:33 pm

U would think he would learn after the last 'incident' :roll)
Anyway, i'm sure like in the Uk all suspects are innocent until proved otherwise :evil)
Absolute shite !
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Hawk » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:40 pm

I've got to put a thread about this.

If this had happened to 1 of my children there is no amount of money that would make me settle out of court, I would want him behind bars and de-famed forever. The out of court settlement told me a lot about the last lot.

I can't wait to hear the facts on this case, but lets see if there is another court settlement!!

Oh and then when he came out of prison I'd be waiting to slice him or shoot him in the face.

:-)
The road is never long enough, and too many bastid cages.
Hawk
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby numb bits » Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:47 pm

Now what parents would in their right mind let their twelve year old sleep with a man in his bed if they didn't have an alterior motive in mind i ask ya, what a bag of sheet,and why has the district attorney put out a national appeal for other children to come forward if they have been molested? if his evidence against Jackson is so strong ? What a crock of dung just sour grapes if you ask me and another family trying to cash in on Jacksons stupidity or hospitality who knows....
numb bits

Postby Demontat » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:03 pm

He's gonna try and make a run for it....

Check out the actual complaint filed against M.J. back in 1993, that he settled out of court for excess of 20 MILLION dollars.

I understand that these were only allegations, but if someone wrongly accused you of this type of behaviour would you EVER settle for any amount of money... I think not since we all know that doing just that is the same as acknowledging the validity of the claims against you.

http://thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.html

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:37 pm

Hawk wrote:If this had happened to 1 of my children there is no amount of money that would make me settle out of court, I would want him behind bars and de-famed forever

But the point is Hawk - you have to KNOW and PROVE it happened to your kid, not just think it, and you can't even take your kids word for it as much as you would like to - trust me, I KNOW what I'm talking about here. It's a very sticky wicket, and unfortunately there are those who have no qualms about accusing someone of something they haven't done (and can prove they haven't done it), but there's an old saying - SHIT STICKS - so just be very careful about who you side with until you know ALL the FACTS. I'm getting off my soapbox now and getting out of this thread and I hope it dies a death cuz NOBODY on here KNOWS all the facts
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Gizzit » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:19 pm

Hmmm, much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with the Taz dude a bit here. Although I think they should lock the weird black and white bastid up anyway. His music is shite and he has way too much money. Bastid :mrgreen:

I think the old saying no smoke without fire is not flawless. Even though he is like he is it would still be wrong to lock him up IF he is innocent (of that anyway).
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to The Whippit Inn