New Shed and bling

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby Chrixx » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:51 am

Bezzer, have you had any experiences of Mallard Metal Packs Ltd., who can supply a wide range of materials to the small user?

http://www.mallardmetals.co.uk

They may be a bit expensive but have a good range of stuff and you can buy "by the inch". No rude comments please!
** Too young to be a Sugar Daddy - - - Too old to be a Toy Boy**
Chrixx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:21 pm

Chrixx wrote:you can buy "by the inch"

Who's a BIG boy then :mrgreen:

Chrixx wrote:No rude comments please!

Who are you fookin kidding :D It's like expecting me to walk past a stark naked babe and not :hump) her (or a fully clothed on come to think of it :? ) :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:12 pm

Chrixx I try to get my metal from stands at shows and autojumbles (car or bike) where it can be cheaper but if I have to order it I use Mail Order Metals. http://www.mailordermetals.co.uk/
They're similar to Mallard and the others but they do give a very good service plus they are always at the Newark Autojumbles, the Stafford shows etc so you can order on the phone and pick it up there to save postage which ends up being a big chunk of the cost.
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Chrixx » Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:20 am

Thanks Bezzer, I knew that I could count on good advice from you. Just to please Taz, I see that they can sell "by the foot".

I will be home in the UK on 18 December and the priority will be to clear a good working space and get the machine on order.
** Too young to be a Sugar Daddy - - - Too old to be a Toy Boy**
Chrixx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Previous

Return to The Whippit Inn