Did anyone see - full throttle famous?

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Did anyone see - full throttle famous?

Postby Ladybird » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:54 pm

I need to get this off my chest folks - so I apologise in advance.

Men & Motors (Sunday). Two females, I think are super models (shite) - sorry I don't know their names - who walk into a bike shop and were looking at Ducati's. One asked if you get any extras with the bike i.e. a cup hold (FOOKIN' CUP HOLDER!!!)

Can I just say here and now that these females have just put females and biking back ten year. Bitches!!!

Anyway the bike dealer lent them two small cc motorcycles to take out for a test ride. One of them from major road turning left onto minor road ends up in apposing traffic lane, in the gutter. They test out their horns, whilst stationary at a junction, and motorist behind now becomes irate and blows his horn. Means while girlies just giggle, and wobble their way on, narrowly missing parked cars, buses etc. Oh nearly forgot, one of ‘em gets a lend of a Knox back protector that she wears on the outside of her jacket.

FFS - what was the idiot Dealer doing? Why loan two bikes to persons who have never ridden bikes before, let alone in traffic?

Then Jamie Whitham takes one of the out on Darley Moor circuit on the back of him for a whiz round the track. Pulling wheelies etc...Nothing between the ears obviously on her....wants to know what the plastic things are attached to the knee area of her leathers...FFS and this is the tart introducing the show!!!

Sorry lads, but super-models they may be - look marvellous draped across the hottest machines, but bike riders - NO!! If anyone saw this and know their names, could you let me know - cos' if I meet 'em in person I'd love to give 'em a piece of my mind!
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby bezzer » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:59 pm

Take it you're not impressed then Mandy :wink)
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:07 pm

Think it wuz BA and Jism trying out them new plastic titz that trannies have started wearing :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Gizzit » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:38 pm

Dunno mate, I only watch it after 11pm :mrgreen:

Oh, and did ya wanna borrow the fake tits when we finished with em matey? You could stick a left tit on yer bike next time ya go out so as you'll make a pair :D
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:36 am

At least it's only a tit sat on my seat, unlike yours which has a C*NT in charge of it :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Re: Did anyone see - full throttle famous?

Postby XXAndy » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:43 am

Ladybird wrote:I need to get this off my chest folks

Errr, theres another website available for that sort of stuff Mand! :D :D :D
XXAndy

Postby Captain » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:42 pm

Mandy,
yep I saw it, and the dozy cow with the back protector on outside the jacket was Jodie Kidd (who also has a smashed up Maseratti - loss of control on a circuit somewhere) The other brainless wonder who dislikes left handers I dont know but bound to be :hump) a producer somewhere as she has no talent at all and the single cell in her head must really be lonely by now. Did you also get the quote from her about "not a lot on under these leathers, so best leave them zipped up"? Just as she was about to go out on a cold race track with Jamie Whitham - the mind boggles as to what she would have been wearing had the day been at Valencia in the summer. :roll) :roll) :roll)
Last edited by Captain on Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep the black bits down, and the shiny bits up!

Captain@ixxra.co.uk
Captain
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Ladybird » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:24 pm

Well thanks for identifying one of 'em Captain, that'd be why she was driving a Maseratti at the beginning of the show.

Actually the other bit who went on the back of Whitham, I don't think she was impressed at all with her experience, I don't think she even said thanks. Cow!

"not a lot on under these leathers" - nothing that a thermal vest wouldn't have solved and a pair of long johns LOL.

Now riding in Valencia, well about as much as a thong I guess.
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby Captain » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:24 pm

Mandy,
Just had the dubious pleasure of seeing the advert for the afore mentioned show and on it was that brainless wonder - she is called Tamara Bourbon (Like the biscuit but not as bright). Apparently she comes from a line of blue blood aristocrats. That would explain the lack of brain cells after all that in-breeding. Hope that helps draw a line for the information. :)
Keep the black bits down, and the shiny bits up!

Captain@ixxra.co.uk
Captain
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby XXAndy » Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:02 pm

So remember to set your video recorders to record anything on another channel.....well done M&M more shite on our only motoring channel :P
XXAndy

Return to The Whippit Inn