New Blackbird.........

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

New Blackbird.........

Postby XXAndy » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:58 pm

No not for me :mrgreen: , but my little brother has just bought a spanking Candy Red one, 2000 on an X I think, (I told him not to buy a pink one, but he liked it anyway).
I'm sure he'll be along to register soon enough (he lurks in the background as a guest usually) and I fully expect you to treat him with the usuall respect :P :D :evil)
XXAndy

Postby BirdAddict » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:04 pm

Isn't that nice...Just proves that STUPIDITY doesn't run in your family then does it ?
We always knew you were the black sheep of the family...
I think your bro will deserve 10 monkeys just for having you as a looser,oops I meant brother...

Luv ya...lol
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Grippy » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:49 pm

Nor does poor taste!

Andy's bro obviously has bags of style - right bike and in the right colour :mrgreen:
Never break the speed limit - set your own and adjust upwards if necessary
Grippy
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby XXAndy » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:16 pm

Well the poor boy has to learn on something before he progresses up to a Bus :D :D :D :D 8)

(I can't believe I just said that, have you seen what you ingrates are doing to me........stop it instantly before I loose my marbles alltogether :P :P :P )
XXAndy

Postby BirdAddict » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:49 pm

Don't forget you're out numbered here Andy, so don't come preaching your Busa shite on here or we'll be forced to kick what remaining marbles you have right up your Jacksie ok ..
Image …Ride carefully. It's not only bikes that can be recalled by their maker.
BirdAddict
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Born to copy....

Postby BusBoys Bro » Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:19 pm

OK, Stupidity MUST run in the family, start riding two years ago, buy bike much too small for me, don't ride it more than 20 or 30 times, flog it at huge loss and buy same type of Bike, my brother just binned - colour to match his arse after he fell off - lol :P
BusBoys Bro
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby swamp donkey » Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:37 pm

never mind BusBoys Bro we wont hold it against you unlike your brother :twisted) :P
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:11 pm

Hi BusBanditsBro and welcome - if I were you I'd change my name to something not related to that butt ugly fookwits butt ugly fookin camel - such as 'Cupid Stunts Bro' :D Glad yer not as thick as him anyway - I got a brother that stoopid too - just bought a fookin Krapasaki :roll)
TazCBR1100XX

and so it goes on

Postby BusBoys Bro » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:24 pm

mmmm OK, bought the bike without doing a few things first, 1 no test ride, two, havn't even started the engine, three havn't sat on it, four, hadn't checked out the insurance cost, five, just figured out its bigger than my GSXr600 and probably won't fit in my half a garage, seven, never ridden anything bigger than a 750 before (appart from brief go on Andy's BlackBird prior to its death) eight, didn't tell my missus first, nine, got to wait till Saturday before I can answer most of the questions above, ten, going to kill mself, eleven, fook it :banghead)
BusBoys Bro
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby bezzer » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:42 pm

Oh dear :roll) , better keep your original name then it suits you :mrgreen:
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Marxx » Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:27 am

Welcome BBB,
But what happend to number six in the list :?
Great choice of bike, I had a ZX6R before and i hadn't ridden anything bigger than that, but the xx is so easy to ride and installs so much confidence, you'll only get in trouble with the wife 8) .
Mark
It's not the speed that kill's it's the sudden stop!!
Marxx
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby XXAndy » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:24 am

Coming to this site soon......bb spare parts available from recent trashed bike, after Keeley (his missus) trashes said bike for buying it without telling her :D :bigcry:
XXAndy

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:06 pm

Marxx wrote:you'll only get in trouble with the wife

Take my advice - go :hump) your wife's best mate, then she'll be so pissed off that you've dangled your dongle elsewhere that she'll forget all about the xx - sortid :thumbsup) :D
TazCBR1100XX

Postby numb bits » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:53 pm

Welcome triple 'B' don't keep looking back for your bro' people might guess your related to a camel lover.
numb bits

Binned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BusBoys Bro » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:21 pm

No, not the xx , binned the GSXr on the way to pick up the new bike. £700 worth of damage added to the bill, more damage to my pride as I had thrashed the shit out of the GSXr on the way and was doing 10mph round the last roundybout which sods law had covered in diesel. Needles to say, first ride on my new bike was 40mph all the way home in the rain. Still, fits in the garage, insurance was only an additional £59, my missus likes it, bike runs like a dream, will have to wait for some better weather before I take it out and get silly :bigcry: :banghead) :mrgreen:
BusBoys Bro
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby numb bits » Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:26 pm

Phew that was god being kind to you,now youv'e got the right machine you'll have no probs. Glad your lass likes as well makes it all the better lol
get used to it first its too easy to go in too hard on this xx you'll find out we all have lol
numb bits

Return to The Whippit Inn