Wednesday night

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Wednesday night

Postby rob_1961 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:02 pm

Some twat on wednesday night broke into my steel shed where i keep my xx and other bits they lifted the corner of the roof up bending the steel . Upon getting home from work at 2.30 pm i noticed it so i rung the cops guess what 4 hours later they turned up. Very helpful he was nothing we can do i didnt catch them so i told him next time i hope i do cos they will spend a few weeks in hospital then he said ring us if you hear them and we will deal with it Remember 4 hours i just laughed anyway claim going in for a new roof now and a bit more security bits so all is not lost :mrgreen:
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby numb bits » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:59 pm

Nothing is bloody safe anymore,wouldn't you just love to catch them
BASTIDS
numb bits

Postby Gizzit » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:12 pm

Steel shed + electricity :mrgreen:

Oops, sorry officer, I seem to have this fried bugular bastid wot touched my shed whilst I was doing some DIY. You know it makes sense :D
Can't catch me ................... Image
Gizzit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby bezzer » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:42 am

Bummer Rob that's yours and Reefer's the scum have had a go at this week. Make sure the 'bird is secure they usually come back again if they're unsuccessful first time. As its laid up for the winter have you thought of removing the front wheel and leaving that in the house, never going to wheel it away then :roll) .
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby rob_1961 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:01 pm

Yup lads the front wheel is off now for polishing.If i catch them they will be dipped in molten stainless steel at work never to be seen again :mrgreen:
Now on a busa
rob_1961
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to The Whippit Inn