Get well soon...WTF..

The place for general posts and queries. Jump in - grab a beer and chill out with your buddies!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Get well soon...WTF..

Postby bezzer » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:21 pm

..who the hell left Ozzy in charge of a quadbike FFS, you wouldn't want him in control of anything more technical than an egg whisk and then only at a push. :roll)

Oh well something good has come out of it, his condition is described as "stable", that'll be the first time in his life then :mrgreen:

Get well soon Ozzy the world needs people like you to brighten their day.
Come to think of it we ought to send him a card and invite him on the board he'd fit right in. Second thoughts forget it, he'd never work it out.

One of my favourite quotes " FFS I'm the Prince of fookin Darkness Sharon, I don't fookin do bubbles" - when she wanted him to use a bubble making machine on one of his gigs.
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby swamp donkey » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:29 pm

get well soon Ozzy
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: Get well soon...WTF..

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:02 pm

bezzer wrote:Get well soon Ozzy the world needs people like you to brighten their day. Come to think of it we ought to send him a card and invite him on the board he'd fit right in

So go on then - find out where the fooker is and let's get the mad twat onboard - I hate people who stand on a stage thinking they're fookin comedians, but this guy really cracks me up BIG time lol I used to think I was fookin crazy til I saw him and his fookin tribe :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Demontat » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:19 am

I, I... I, uh uh, I, I, uh I am pr.. pr.. proud to say tha.. tha, that I, uh... I saw Oz.. Oz, uh OZZY live in Sea..aa , aa , Seattle.

Simply put... many have mastered heavy metal throughout the years, but Ozzy was the frontman that CREATED heavy metal. Much respect for that!!! 8) 8)
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:52 am

Well I ain't into that heavy metal shit, but the man is one funny human been :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Ladybird » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:42 pm

I've gotta go along with you guys and say GET WELL OZZY - least you did it on a bike....well....errr.....quad! Hats off to ya matey!

As someone said in the media, one of his mates I believe - he must have just felt like a blast out, a bit of freedom on his estate.

I've gotta say....he's a top boy in my eyes, and I agree Bezzer he'd fit right in here.

How the hell he puts up with all that shite (dog that is :-)) in his life I'll never know.

He's got a good gal' in Sharon she'll see him right, of this I am sure. The Osbournes top viewing, if ya feel a little low and want a really good laugh.

:D
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:22 pm

Ladybird wrote:if ya feel a little low and want a really good laugh
Go to Taz's house :banghead) :mrgreen:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Bristle Hound » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:52 pm

TazCBR1100XX wrote:
Ladybird wrote:if ya feel a little low and want a really good laugh
Go to Taz's house & check him out in the bedroom

lol
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby XXAndy » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:56 am

One of the funniest things I ever saw (apart from that episode involving Taz, BH, BA and the indstrial strength axle grease :sick) , was when Ozzy was trying to talk to the computer in his new car:

Ozzy: "rrrr...rrr... fff... f**kin' rr...radio"
Computer: "Telephone"
Ozzy:"NO..FFFF...FF**KING RRRRADIO"
Computer:Telephone"
Ozzt" NO....FFFF..FOR FF**KS SAKE FFF**KING RRRRADIO
Compter:"Telephone"
Ozzy"%$**!!$%**"!%*

Absolutely briliant :P :P :D
XXAndy

Return to The Whippit Inn