Thank you for your E-mail. Please find below the prices as requested:

Honda CBR 1000 FI Blackbird 1999
1 x HO51RID - Rear Braking wave disc - £49.98p each + VAT
1 x STX38D - Front Braking wave disc - £127.33p each + VAT
1 x TR312 (530) x 44T - Rear Talon sprocket - £21.75p each + VAT
1 x GB530GXW - R K Excel gold X ring road 118 link chain - £92.96p each + VAT
1 x GB530GXW-CLF - R K Excel spare rivet link - £4.20p each + VAT
1 x UCT4060 - RK Excel chain splitter/Riveter - £54.60p each + VAT

Please note the delivery times for the above items will be approximately 3-5 days from the date of order as the above items should be in stock and the carriage charge will be approximately £8.00p + VAT for mainland UK.

If you have any queries regarding the above or wish to place an order then please do not
hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Justine Richards

TALON ENGINEERING LTD
44 LYNX TRADING ESTATE
YEOVIL
SOMERSET
BA20 2NZ

Tel No: 0044 (0) 1935 471508
Fax No: 0044 (0) 1935 431825
E-Mail: purchase@talon-eng.co.uk

I have just sent them an email to see if they are prepared to offer a discount to IXXRA members and await their response.
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby Marathon Man » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:36 pm

Les, good prices (and local to me) but it looks as if they take 137 cc from your engine capacity as a result;

barsteward wrote:Honda CBR 1000 FI Blackbird 1999
:D

Good luck with the discount - I could do with some of their bits for my DRZ as well as the 'Bird...
Marathon Man
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby barsteward » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:05 pm

Marathon Man wrote:Les, good prices (and local to me) but it looks as if they take 137 cc from your engine capacity as a result;

Good luck with the discount - I could do with some of their bits for my DRZ as well as the 'Bird...[/quote

Well spotted Marathon man, must be a fookin heavy chain
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby Tim » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:18 pm

barsteward wrote:
Marathon Man wrote:Les, good prices (and local to me) but it looks as if they take 137 cc from your engine capacity as a result;

Good luck with the discount - I could do with some of their bits for my DRZ as well as the 'Bird...[/quote

Well spotted Marathon man, must be a fookin heavy chain

Ya made a complete bollox of that one Barsteward........... :mrgreen:

quote [unfookinquote]quite
Tim
Site Admin

Postby REEFER » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:36 pm

errr..flamesuit at the ready here..BUT
although the talon sprockets look nice there only alloy and will wear quickly..cant remember who does em but some bright spark on here will know..but you can get an anodised alloy sprocket with steel teeth inserted on them..bit like how the brake disc hubs "float" the discs on..looks the bees knees, is about the same price as the talon and will last ages longer!..available in different colours etc!

also if you want to fit a new DRIVE CHAIN(achoo take note) if you pay the postage you can borrow my chain link fitting tool
as for splitting the chain..just grind off two of the rivet heads..takes 2 minutes..no need for special tools :bigcry:
Lifes too short to eat cheap food!
top tip..dont enter the blackwall tunnel with 3m headroom when driving 3.02 height!!!!!!
motor home build finished 15 months later!!

Image Image Image Image
REEFER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tim » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:13 pm

REEFER wrote:errr..flamesuit at the ready here..BUT
although the talon sprockets look nice there only alloy and will wear quickly..cant remember who does em but some bright spark on here will know..but you can get an anodised alloy sprocket with steel teeth inserted on them..bit like how the brake disc hubs "float" the discs on..looks the bees knees, is about the same price as the talon and will last ages longer!..available in different colours etc! :

:clap: :clap:

also if you want to fit a new DRIVE CHAIN(achoo take note) if you pay the postage you can borrow my chain link fitting tool
as for splitting the chain..just grind off two of the rivet heads..takes 2 minutes..no need for special tools :bigcry:

:clap: :clap: Reefer...but I'll sort les out with that little job...( O.K. jack? :wink) )

:)
Tim
Site Admin

Re: Talon

Postby Tigger » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:43 pm

Always said, blue is slower, see... 137cc less than my carb black one was lol

Niice las :thumbsup)

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Drug Charges Maria Idaho Falls

Postby BlackMagic » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Cheers Tim :thumbsup)
Last edited by BlackMagic on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackMagic
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Don't answer the spammers FFS's

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 pm

BlackMagic wrote:fook you chum :getthis)

Fooks sakes ya daft twat don't let the bastids draw you.That's what they fekkin want. Just ignore and when I log on I delete the bastids...which is what I did first, then I found a new post on this thread......read it all and half way through realised it's sooo old. have just read your last post and first of all thought what the fook are you on about...then the penny drops duh

..and while we're on...believe it or believe it not my fookin LHS fork oil seal has blown whilst in Snowdonia last week....sooooooo...I'll be wanting to change them sooner rather than laters. You done yours yet?
Just checked in my records and I only renewed the fork seals 14,000 miles ago. :banghead)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Don't answer the spammers FFS's

Postby barsteward » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

T.Murphy wrote:

Fooks sakes ya daft twat don't let the bastids draw you.That's what they fekkin want. Just ignore and when I log on I delete the bastids...which is what I did first, then I found a new post on this thread......read it all and half way through realised it's sooo old. have just read your last post and first of all thought what the fook are you on about...then the penny drops duh

..and while we're on...believe it or believe it not my fookin LHS fork oil seal has blown whilst in Snowdonia last week....sooooooo...I'll be wanting to change them sooner rather than laters. You done yours yet?
Just checked in my records and I only renewed the fork seals 14,000 miles ago. :banghead)

Well if yer fork seals fooked yer won't be oop for a ride out on Friday will yer. :P
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Re: Don't answer the spammers FFS's

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm

barsteward wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:

Well if yer fork seals fooked yer won't be oop for a ride out on Friday will yer. :P

It didn't bother me all around Snowdonia so I can't see it bothering me at your fekkin pace.

:getthis)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby BlackMagic » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 pm

So solly missr Murphy ii jjusst flukin ate em i do :banghead)

Gonna do the forks next wkend (thats a week this saturday) and then i will rush over wi ya `tool` :shock)
if that ok pal ,unless you want it sooner n you wana pop over for a cuppa n a bicki :thumbsup)
BlackMagic
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:32 pm

BlackMagic wrote:So solly missr Murphy ii jjusst flukin ate em i do :banghead)

Gonna do the forks next wkend (thats a week this saturday) and then i will rush over wi ya `tool` :shock)
if that ok pal ,unless you want it sooner n you wana pop over for a cuppa n a bicki :thumbsup)

Nae problem Magic. Soon as ya ready and sorted matey. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby MaXX2 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 pm

lol lol Wondered what poor ol' Tigger had done wrong :-? He hasn't posted for 67 years :mrgreen:
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Return to Useful Information