Huggers

A place for er.... useful information.

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Huggers

Postby guv » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:09 pm

I have just bought new xx :-) and want to fit Pyramid hugger. Read that seat cowling needs to be removed as not enough room to fit hugger without taking cowling off. :cry) Does anyone know if this is true or can it fit. Bike is fitted with wingrack and dont want dismantle all that unless necessary. Would really prefer Pyramid but are there any other types, just as good, but dont need the bike taken apart to fit?. Any suggestions much appreciated. Am just new membr so hi to you all and as you all know, Jockland has all the best biking roads by far !!!! :)
guv
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby Tim » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi guv and a Big hello and welcome from me. :clap: ..Pyramid hugger fits without taking anything off....bit of gentle wriggling and twisting..just be patient. :-)
Tim
Site Admin

Postby guv » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:59 pm

:D Hi tim, thanks much for info---- great news :- now i can go ahead. Great forum, am gonna enjoy me thinks. :clap:
guv
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby Tim » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:25 pm

guv wrote::D Hi tim, thanks much for info---- great news :- now i can go ahead. Great forum, am gonna enjoy me thinks. :clap:

Should hang fire there Guv...after all, you are another Scotsman....and the English on here just lurrve to take the piss out of you lot..... :roll)

...Like as if ya bothered eh? :wink) :mrgreen:
Tim
Site Admin

Postby guv » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:24 pm

:-) Me ? Naw - I aint bothered...lookin forward to a challenge :twisted)
guv
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Return to Useful Information