motrax fairing bolts

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

motrax fairing bolts

Postby big kev » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:26 pm

:banghead) just bought some motrax screen bolts,and they are the biggest load of horseshit ive ever seen!!!! it's so infuriating when these manufacturers rip you off like this.£9.99p from my local honda dealer,i feel like going back and making the assistant eat them in front of me!!

YEEHAAA!!!..HERE WE GO....OH SHIT!!WHERE DID THAT COME FROM....!
big kev
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby bezzer » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:40 pm

Think we've mentioned them before, shit quality alloy that justs rounds off the first time you use an allen key, take it you won't be trying their fairing replacement bolts either then?? :P
BTW think I can get decent stainless ones for the screen let you know when they arrive if they are any good.
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

fairing bolts

Postby big kev » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:56 pm

:D cheers bezzer,just let us know when and how much.by the way,did you get my order for your custom made bits? :D

big kev
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

motrax fairing bolts

Postby big kev » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:18 pm

:banghead) :banghead) y'know what really pi**es me off? now i have to drill the fookin things out when i want to take the screen off for fook sake,i wish i could get hold of someone at motrax and give them a right good thrashing!!!second thoughts,save that for the missus!!only jokin'she'd probably knock seven shades of sh*te out of me if she reads this!!!!

big kev
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to And The Survey Said....