HID

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

HID

Postby Laceyjay » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:26 am

Well tonight was the first opportunity for me to use my HID lights (we fitted them yesterday at my panic about riding home in the dark on twisty lanes - did state the obvious to my Better Half about how much easier it would have been to fit them on a warmer day a month or more back :roll) :banghead) ) and to quote Tim quoting me ! Wow foookingwow - they are great - no complaints from oncoming traffic when using dipped headlight - and equivalent to daylight vision when I could use full beam - those twisty lanes coming home in the dark were a piece of p**s :twisted) :clap:

Thanks Si :clap: :clap: :clap:
ImageImage
Life is for living with your aerial up and fully receiving
Laceyjay
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Tigger » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:53 am

told ya so, (2 years ago) :banghead) :mrgreen:

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby REEFER » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:49 am

errr...thats Si..as in reefer howdy

PS..yup that A12 duel carriage way can be real twisty in places :-? :mrgreen: lol
Lifes too short to eat cheap food!
top tip..dont enter the blackwall tunnel with 3m headroom when driving 3.02 height!!!!!!
motor home build finished 15 months later!!

Image Image Image Image
REEFER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Laceyjay » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:29 pm

REEFER wrote:
PS..yup that A12 duel carriage way can be real twisty in places :-? :mrgreen: lol

wrong - back lanes from my place to Harwich - great twisties - gave up the A12 back in July :clap:
ImageImage
Life is for living with your aerial up and fully receiving
Laceyjay
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to And The Survey Said....