service on blackbird in Gloucester

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

service on blackbird in Gloucester

Postby hanash753 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Just to tell you that i had a service on my newly purchased blackbird. The bloke who did it was called Ade, he has just started up in Gloucester and is called Mantra Motorcycles. He was the cheapest garage i could find but the work he does is second to none, bike sounds and feels great.
He is based by John Stayte on Kingsholm road right next to the rugby ground. Thought some of you locals may be interested.

Shane lol
hanash753
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Re: service on blackbird in Gloucester

Postby iainm9438 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:47 pm

hanash753 wrote:Just to tell you that i had a service on my newly purchased blackbird. The bloke who did it was called Ade, he has just started up in Gloucester and is called Mantra Motorcycles. He was the cheapest garage i could find but the work he does is second to none, bike sounds and feels great.
He is based by John Stayte on Kingsholm road right next to the rugby ground. Thought some of you locals may be interested.

Shane lol

thanks for that..... good to know. :)
Was a 1 of kind xx........RIP Zebra
iainm9438
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: service on blackbird in Gloucester

Postby iainm9438 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Shane... PM'd you.
Was a 1 of kind xx........RIP Zebra
iainm9438
Diamond Member