Decals---

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: Decals---

Postby aj » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:33 am

MaXX2 wrote:
Stop yer moaning- 'lifer' lol lol lol

furrrcough... i'll have the injection if you pair of nastids come visitin lol

regards duh
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:52 am

aj wrote:
MaXX2 wrote:

regards duh
aj

Gizza nod- I'll push the plunger for ya :wink) :mrgreen: Can't have arthritis getting in the way of abloody good idea can we lol lol
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby red » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:56 am

aj wrote:
MaXX2 wrote:

regards duh
aj

:-? would that be collogen injection,s maxxy, now he,s nearly 70 :wink)
lol Red
Open road A genuine Heart there is Passion in all of us
red
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 pm

red wrote:
aj wrote:
MaXX2 wrote:

regards duh
aj

:-? would that be collogen injection,s maxxy, now he,s nearly 70 :wink)
lol Red

Only if collagen is instantly lethal pal :D :D
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby jack » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Maxx try a Honda dealer.....'ye' I know but sometimes David Silver is a lot more expensive, if they don't have them in stock they have to buy from Honda, then put their bit/lot on it.

Gotta be worth a try.
The Older I get the Better I Was
jack
Site Admin

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:36 pm

jack wrote:Maxx try a Honda dealer.....'ye' I know but sometimes David Silver is a lot more expensive, if they don't have them in stock they have to buy from Honda, then put their bit/lot on it.

Gotta be worth a try.

Well worth a call alright! i'll give Bradford m/c a ring tomorrow and see what Chez and his lot can do for me. Cheers pal.

BTW- have a look at the Word Association thread- I'm just gonna set Dunc up again if he's quick enough :wink) :mrgreen:
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby aj » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:38 pm

MaXX2 wrote:
BTW- have a look at the Word Association thread- I'm just gonna set Dunc up again if he's quick enough :wink) :mrgreen:

only mekit 2 syllables ffs... lol

regards :P
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby barsteward » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:50 pm

MaXX2 wrote:
jack wrote:Maxx try a Honda dealer.....'ye' I know but sometimes David Silver is a lot more expensive, if they don't have them in stock they have to buy from Honda, then put their bit/lot on it.

Gotta be worth a try.

Well worth a call alright! i'll give Bradford m/c a ring tomorrow and see what Chez and his lot can do for me. Cheers pal.

So did you get sorted out Mick?...Looks like I'm in need of a full set :banghead) :banghead) fook fook
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby MaXX2 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm going with Duncan's suggestion Les-

http://www.xtreemedecals.com/default.tpl?cart=125489029658954146&id1=170&id2=171&startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=171&--SECTIONSword=ww1

If you follow the page down, they do accurate sets for each year and it's down to you to choose the colours you want. I calculated a price of £36 the full sheet for mine (plus postage from the US, so add ?£10-£15) which means they're about 65% cheaper than Honda and David Silvers. Dunno how long they'll take to get here from the states, but I'm lucky enough to not be in a rush :|

BTW- say fook all to Duncan, if he finds out he's been useful, he'll want free brews for the next 12 months :roll) :mrgreen:
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby duncan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 pm

MaXX2 wrote:I'm going with Duncan's suggestion Les-

http://www.xtreemedecals.com/default.tpl?cart=125489029658954146&id1=170&id2=171&startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=171&--SECTIONSword=ww1

If you follow the page down, they do accurate sets for each year and it's down to you to choose the colours you want. I calculated a price of £36 the full sheet for mine (plus postage from the US, so add ?£10-£15) which means they're about 65% cheaper than Honda and David Silvers. Dunno how long they'll take to get here from the states, but I'm lucky enough to not be in a rush :|

BTW- say fook all to Duncan, if he finds out he's been useful, he'll want free brews for the next 12 months :roll) :mrgreen:

in your foonik dreams its free brews for 12 months to stay away
18 months free brews for being helpful :mrgreen:
duncan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MaXX2 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 pm

duncan wrote:
MaXX2 wrote:I'm going with Duncan's suggestion Les-

in your foonik dreams its free brews for 12 months to stay away
18 months free brews for being helpful :mrgreen:

Typical----3 years later he says summat :banghead) :banghead) lol lol
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Tigger » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Will your stickers be forward facing or the Asterix helmet kind? :D

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:06 pm

errrr right way round for me pal :wink) I'm boring that way :( :mrgreen:
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby MaXX2 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Impressed I am to say that the full set of decals arrived 6 days after ordering and cost just less than £40 for the lot (incl postage). The set is complete and accurately reproduced. Quality wise- they look good but I'll let you know how good they are when I get around to actually fitting them :wink)
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby duncan » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 am

MaXX2 wrote:Impressed I am to say that the full set of decals arrived 6 days after ordering and cost just less than £40 for the lot (incl postage). The set is complete and accurately reproduced. Quality wise- they look good but I'll let you know how good they are when I get around to actually fitting them :wink)

whooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo see you on the 30th for me reward then :mrgreen:
duncan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 am

duncan wrote:
MaXX2 wrote:Impressed I am to say that the full set of decals arrived 6 days after ordering and cost just less than £40 for the lot (incl postage). The set is complete and accurately reproduced. Quality wise- they look good but I'll let you know how good they are when I get around to actually fitting them :wink)

whooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo see you on the 30th for me reward then :mrgreen:

Don't count yer chickens Wuksopian--- I might decide that they're tactically crap until January :D :D :mrgreen:
MaXX2
Site Admin

Previous

Return to And The Survey Said....