Dealings with motorcyclesandparts.co.uk

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Dealings with motorcyclesandparts.co.uk

Postby sbj » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:59 am

Morning all,

Has anyone had any dealings with:

motorcyclesandparts.co.uk

They owe me a refund at the moment which is taking a long time. Nobody answers phones or reponds to emails. They could not supply the part I ordered within a reasonable time scale even though their site allowed me to order it. They have charged my card for the item even though they did not have it. They have also said that the refund (when it eventually does happen) will be less than what I paid them because of the cancellation - even though I cancelled as soon as they said they could not supply it right away. The website makes no reference to this policy at all.

Have read bad things about them on other forums - shame I didn't read those first.....

Cheers
sbj
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Re: Dealings with motorcyclesandparts.co.uk

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:20 pm

sbj wrote:Morning all,

Has anyone had any dealings with:

motorcyclesandparts.co.uk

They owe me a refund at the moment which is taking a long time. Nobody answers phones or reponds to emails. They could not supply the part I ordered within a reasonable time scale even though their site allowed me to order it. They have charged my card for the item even though they did not have it. They have also said that the refund (when it eventually does happen) will be less than what I paid them because of the cancellation - even though I cancelled as soon as they said they could not supply it right away. The website makes no reference to this policy at all.

Have read bad things about them on other forums - shame I didn't read those first.....

Cheers

Ya live and learn mate. :(

Worse things in life than this although it may not make you feel better. They are Top Class Coonts by all accounts.

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Black7 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Is motorcycles and parts as mentioned the same as M and P, or is that a different outfit??

:-?
Black7
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby Rolfy Dave » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 pm

That'll be http://www.motorbikesandparts.co.uk then I presume...

I dont think its M & P...

Must be honest & say I saw the home page of their website, and thought "Oh feck, its another part of DK motorcycles(stafford) :banghead) as the style of site looked very similar...But the address is Cibyn Industrial Estate, Caernarfon. LL55 2BD.

Hope ya get ya refund.. I would insist on the full amount, as they were "unable to supply from stock, and didnt inform you of any delay"...Which of course would have made you go elsewhere. ie.. Its their fault, not yours...

Best wishes,

Rolfy
A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city
Nearly an ex-biker again
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:45 pm

I bought summat off them at a decent price, got the goods, goods were fine, so no problem with my one transaction :thumbsup)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby daveb » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Ive dealt with them twice and didnt have any problems :thumbsup)
daveb
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Return to And The Survey Said....