review of new gear

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

review of new gear

Postby johnpdavidson » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:36 am

got some new gear yesterday and thought i'd write a review after this mornings ride.

Duchinni D909 helmet. - helmet looks good and appears well made. however, seems slightly on the tight side but hoping the padding will soften after a few rides. thats the gamble of ordering online! havent tested the bluetooth yet.

Spada Enforcer HIgh Vis gloves :thumbsup) - these are brilliant! much better quality than i was expecting. very very thick and warm on the inside but have the look and feel or a race glove outside. the only complaint is that theyre so thick my hands ached by the time i got to work.

BERING Hi Vis Motorcycle Rain Jacket - amazingly bright, sunglasses needed 8) . i was dry when i got to work so must have worked well. only downside is that it has no way of tightening the sleeves around the elbow area, so they blew up like balloons in the wind.
johnpdavidson
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Re: review of new gear

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:24 am

Cheers for that...and the price of the helmet without me searching?

:thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: review of new gear

Postby johnpdavidson » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 am

T.Murphy wrote:Cheers for that...and the price of the helmet without me searching?

:thumbsup)

Hi, i paid £129 from GhostBikes, most places were selling for £149.99
johnpdavidson
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Return to And The Survey Said....