Sheer Decadence

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Sheer Decadence

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:09 am

Well, well. How fookin smug can one feel eh?

Smugger than when your riding your Bird when she's carefully prepped, polished and looking her best and you pull alongside a 'Busa at the lights and look at yasself in the shop window?

Yep, smugger than that.

Set off for a little bimble into the Peaks this afternoon ...an excuse to try out my newly purchased Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner from the robbing bastid in Gloucester whose name I cannot divulge but who has a Huge Arse. :wink)

Not a cold day by any stretch of the imagination, Christ this time last year the snow here was over a foot deep. Still, I thought I'd try it out...just to see if he'd not only sold me a jacket the wrong size, but a broken jacket as well...or mebbe a jacket with a broken zip or summink. Nothing would surprise me with that coont.

So, off I set up towards Ladybower on the GS, with my Gerbin liner in my jacket and connected to my Gerbin gloves. After 5 minutes I had that stupid unwipeable grin on my face. Fook is it good. Sheer Luxury. Without doubt the next best thing I've ever bought for biking next to my Gerbin Gloves.

Can't describe what a fantastic sensation it is having heated clothing.

Smug as fook today that's me. (Wish it'd fookin snow :thumbsup) )

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Sheer Decadence

Postby MaXX2 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:18 am

T.Murphy wrote:Well, well. How fookin smug can one feel eh?

Smugger than when your riding your Bird when she's carefully prepped, polished and looking her best and you pull alongside a 'Busa at the lights and look at yasself in the shop window?

Yep, smugger than that.

Set off for a little bimble into the Peaks this afternoon ...an excuse to try out my newly purchased Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner from the robbing bastid in Gloucester whose name I cannot divulge but who has a Huge Arse. :wink)

Not a cold day by any stretch of the imagination, Christ this time last year the snow here was over a foot deep. Still, I thought I'd try it out...just to see if he'd not only sold me a jacket the wrong size, but a broken jacket as well...or mebbe a jacket with a broken zip or summink. Nothing would surprise me with that coont.

So, off I set up towards Ladybower on the GS, with my Gerbin liner in my jacket and connected to my Gerbin gloves. After 5 minutes I had that stupid unwipeable grin on my face. Fook is it good. Sheer Luxury. Without doubt the next best thing I've ever bought for biking next to my Gerbin Gloves.

Can't describe what a fantastic sensation it is having heated clothing.

Smug as fook today that's me. (Wish it'd fookin snow :thumbsup) )

Is it anything like feeling fairly warm on a cold day... or am I like, waaaaaaaay out with that lol lol
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby The Budgie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 am

MaXX2 wrote: Is it anything like feeling fairly warm on a cold day... or am I like, waaaaaaaay out with that lol lol

....you are way out, he just pissed himself..that's the warm feeling he got....
The Budgie
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby MaXX2 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 pm

The Budgie wrote:
MaXX2 wrote: Is it anything like feeling fairly warm on a cold day... or am I like, waaaaaaaay out with that lol lol

Chuckle, Titter, Guffaw...... :mrgreen:
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:49 pm

MaXX2 wrote:
The Budgie wrote:

Chuckle, Titter, Guffaw...... :mrgreen:

Aha - so that's why he asked Rosie if he could "Borrow a tenner lady" :D
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Hugh Janus » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Just don't wear it in the rain, else you'll end up looking like Feddie Boswell. :shock)
I have taken to wearing High Heels these days...although the Greenkeeper goes fookin barmy with me
Hugh Janus
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby MaXX2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 am

Hugh Janus wrote:Just don't wear it in the rain, else you'll end up looking like you have since you were 13. :shock)

Sussed that for ya Hugh :mrgreen:
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Tigger » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 am

Wont be so smug if ya sorn the bike eh?? :thumbsup)

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Tigger wrote:Wont matter a fook even if ya sorn one of ya bikes eh?? :thumbsup)

Yep, quite right. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to And The Survey Said....