New Radiator !!!

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

New Radiator !!!

Postby ned52 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi all
Mine looks a bit iffy and wondered if anyone fitted this one...............
eBay item number: 152060263063

Thanks for reply's good or bad
Ned
ned52
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Re: New Radiator !!!

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Cantbe arsed to type item number and search. Got a link?

Themnew ones from down south look fine. The FI rads are dtupid money at foryy odd quid and the carby ones are dropping down nicely. Might even get myself one if they drop beliw 70 quid. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: New Radiator !!!

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Wheres the link gone ned? You posted it up this morning and now its gone :-?

Anyrode, had a look at your link and yes thems the ones.

Spoke to a Chinaman in China (yes, really) called Ivan (yes really I fookin know) about 18 months ago....he manufactured rads in an ultra modern manufacturing unit. Asked him about rads for Birds and he said yes no problem, send the drawings and for an order of no less than 200 he could sell me them for 12 dollars apiece! I declined the kind offer due to no drawings, cant be arsed, no money up front and no business acumen. Looks like someone has all the attributes hence the prices of the rads we see on ebay. At 45 and 70 quid compared to err, other places Id say that's worth a punt. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to And The Survey Said....