AUTOCOM EASI-7-ADVANCE

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby Chuff » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:17 pm

me thinks ya cudda dropped a bollock dude :banghead)
Chuff

Postby Chuff » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:26 pm

get it back on ebay :wink)
Chuff

Postby Chuff » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:36 pm

:P
Chuff

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:26 am

Dunno what it is, but no doubt you'll be able to get anything you need to add to it if it's not complete - then we can harness the bugger up and get you up to warp speed :wink)
TazCBR1100XX

Depends on whether.....

Postby Rolfy Dave » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:24 pm

or not you got the headsets & leads with it...

If not, it will cost a small fortune to put 2 headsets & leads plus the mp3 & phone leads as well... Get rechargable batteries to go with it, and that will save you money in the long run... Or power it off the bike with an optional lead... Just go on Autocoms website, and price eveything up...

Best of luck mate.

Rolfy
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby BiXXer Bob » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:04 pm

Rolfy D - good idea to power it from the bike, just put in on and leave it (mine is tie-wrapped to the battery retaining strap - there's just enough room to get the seat back on) BUT.... Wasn't Taxi the one struggling to wire up a simple 12v socket? Is this going to over tax him? ( lol @TaxiR)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying.

BiXXer Bob
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby BiXXer Bob » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:06 am

:mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying.

BiXXer Bob
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Onza » Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:32 pm

If you don't mind spending the extra for headsets and bike power supply, it sounds like you got a bargain. If you're not in a rush, I might be selling a full headset kit and extension lead soon. I've just bought my second pro 7 sport and it has a few bits I don't want/need with it. Anyone interested in a Kenwood Funky radio and lead for an autocom?
Onza
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Return to And The Survey Said....