honda jackets

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

honda jackets

Postby jimbo » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:53 pm

hi mateys just got myself a jacket with cbr 1100 xx on back xx on right sleave honda logo on left sleave full knox armor mine is in red and black you can get other cols as well got a fleese in black with same logos hat and neck roll from www.hondajackets.co.uk look and feel the dogs
life is like a virginity it only takes one prick and its gone forever
jimbo
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

We got them too

Postby Rolfy Dave » Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:19 pm

:-)

Too true, they are the dogs b*****ks... But remember to proof them every 18 - 24 months... Ours have just started to let in water...Got soaked through in the lakes a couple of weeks ago... But it always rains in the lakes...lol

I have the fleece as well (blue of course) , but for summer wear I use a Belstaff airblast web jacket.. Its like riding in a tee shirt (but with all the protection of Knox armour and kevlar weave airtex.) Always wear leather jeans, but coulc do with a pair of braces, as I have lost a couple of inches round the waist and with the XX jacket they tend toi go south each time I get on & off the bike...Wot a thought...ROFL (just need a zip put in the XX jacket to match the leathers)

But I must admit, the service from Honda jackets is excellent (they made Jans a custom size as he is short with big boobs, and short arms...).. Always recommend them to our bird riding friends..

Glad you like em too,

Best wishes,

Rolfy & Jan

ps.. Just got back from the fine food & drink festival in Eastnor castle in herefrdshire... Brill day. good weather, and loads of Kangaroo & Ostrich butties... (plus loads of free booze to taste as well) :P
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: We got them too

Postby XXAndy » Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:00 am

[quote="Rolfy Dave"]:-)

But I must admit, the service from Honda jackets is excellent (they made Jans a custom size as he is short with big boobs, and short arms...).. Always recommend them to our bird riding friends..

Errrr, I hope you meant she there me old mucka, or is there something you would like to tell us :D
XXAndy

MMmmmm !

Postby Rolfy Dave » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:02 am

Me thinks I made a typo there....

Jan is defiately all SHE !!

It was probably due to us having more than a little todrink over the day at the fine food and drink festival...and it continued when we got back...

Ostrich meat.

kangaroo steak sarnies,

Crocodile baps,

Parsnip crisps...

All part of the wonderful world of fine foods...

If you get the chance to go to one, dont miss it.. Its a wonderful day out. We had 6 bikes & a car with us (the car went the easy main road way, so we bikes could go for a bit of a "play".

Best wishes,

Rolfy
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to And The Survey Said....