Bar risers anyone?

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Re: Bar risers anyone?

Postby superbiker27 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi, have fitted the bar risers from Jaws and they are brilliant, so much more comfortable with less weight on the wrists. No need to alter any cables etc, takes about 30 minutes to fit them. Well worth the expense.
superbiker27
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:41 pm

superbiker27 wrote:Hi, have fitted the bar risers from Jaws and they are brilliant, so much more comfortable with less weight on the wrists. No need to alter any cables etc, takes about 30 minutes to fit them. Well worth the expense.

superbiker27 wrote:Have just fitted the footrest lowering kit from Jaws and found the kitto be very simple to fit, about 10 minutes including some minor filing (Not neccessary in all case apparently) They drop your feet by about on inch but it's suprising what a difference that makes . Well made from billet alluminium and not expensive.

:-? Err, yea...we know .

Bit of a strange intro sb27 screwy , nevertheless hello from me

(ya don't work for Jaws do ya? :wink) lol )

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:44 pm

T.Murphy wrote:
superbiker27 wrote:Hi, have fitted the bar risers from Jaws and they are brilliant, so much more comfortable with less weight on the wrists. No need to alter any cables etc, takes about 30 minutes to fit them. Well worth the expense.

superbiker27 wrote:Have just fitted the footrest lowering kit from Jaws and found the kitto be very simple to fit, about 10 minutes including some minor filing (Not neccessary in all case apparently) They drop your feet by about on inch but it's suprising what a difference that makes . Well made from billet alluminium and not expensive.

In fact further thoughts on these 2 "newbie" posts begs me to ask the question...it aint actually you yasself personally is it John aka Jaws? LOL I know business is slack but fook me.....Pissed messen just in case it is...Fook me Betty... lol lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TRIPPO » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:12 am

T.Murphy wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:

In fact further thoughts on these 2 "newbie" posts begs me to ask the question...it aint actually you yasself personally is it John aka Jaws? LOL I know business is slack but fook me.....Pissed messen just in case it is...Fook me Betty... lol lol

It cant be that bad for him Tim :mrgreen: i bought some bearings off him tother day :mrgreen: :thumbsup)
There,s only one good ride!!!!!
One that you return home safely from!!!!! Make sure you do!!!!!
Casualty is full of people who thought they new better

Regards John

TRIPPO
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Location: Coventry At the Weekends!!!! In the week....Fooooook no's

Previous

Return to And The Survey Said....