Tyres!!!!!

Products and Services... Just bought a new accessory or product for your bike? Or bought new riding kit? Do you love it, think it's great? Or do you think it's poor, a complete waste of money and wish you never bought it? Or paid for a service, been ripped off and the job was not up to spec? Either way, share your experiences and write ups here! Feel free to name and shame if you so wish!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Tyres!!!!!

Postby Mortis » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:33 pm

OK, what do you all recommend to fit to the 'Bird? At the mo, I have got Avan Azaros fitted and they will need replacing soon. The local el cheapo tyre establishment
http://www.bfmmotorcycles.co.uk/
will fit me a pair for £180. As I am not one to thrash the bike everywhere, I want a set that last but will take the punishment when I do decide to go for it. I bought the 'bird mainly as a tourer but also a tourer I could have the occasional bit of fun on (Alpine passes, long sweeping A roads etc). I am happy to replace them with like for like but I thought I would ask anyway.
I'm not mad but I am
Mortis
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Akuji » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:19 pm

stick with avons mate and if ya get em from busters you'll pay 140 sovs the pair - plus around 20 sovs fitting that's a cool 20 in yer mit which is a tank full of juice :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i got mine from bmf for 130 sovs and am off to squires toneet to scrub em in :clap: :clap:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to And The Survey Said....