accomodation in italy

Useful information for you and your bike when touring the UK or further...

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

accomodation in italy

Postby scruffy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:23 pm

can anybody give me some info about cheap digs in italy, pensions,b&b or a cheap (budget) group of hotels like formule 1 in france. we were considering camping but we would prefer a bit of comfort (not too much)
scruffy
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Re: accomodation in italy

Postby jack » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:18 pm

scruffy wrote:can anybody give me some info about cheap digs in italy, pensions,b&b or a cheap (budget) group of hotels like formule 1 in france. we were considering camping but we would prefer a bit of comfort (not too much)

i'd sooner camp then go in those shite holes called the formule1.
jack

Postby Shadrack » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:38 pm

TaxiREDâ„¢ wrote:
scruffy wrote:can anybody give me some info about cheap digs in italy, pensions,b&b or a cheap (budget) group of hotels like formule 1 in france. we were considering camping but we would prefer a bit of comfort (not too much)

Just as well coz that's what most people end up having to do. Still think I'd have felt much better if I'd twated that French Fcuk
Shadrack

Postby jack » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:50 pm

Shadrack wrote:
TaxiREDâ„¢ wrote:

Just as well coz that's what most people end up having to do. Still think I'd have felt much better if I'd twated that French Fcuk

i was on the verge of doing so, hence getting out of there before i did summat i'd regret.

glad i did, hotel across the road was top notch and we got free coke for us voddie.. :mrgreen:
jack

Postby pol » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:58 am

What anonymity levels of HTTP proxy servers exist?
1. Transparent - these proxies are not anonymous. They don't hide IP-address of a client and let a web server know that you are surfing through a proxy server. The task of such proxies, as a rule, is information caching and/or support of Internet access for several computers via single connection. Such proxies are not applicable for security and privacy while surfing on net. You can use them only for network speed improvement.
2. Anonymous - these proxies don't show your real IP but change the request fields so it is very easy to detect that you are using proxy.
3. High Anonymous - these proxy servers do not pass an IP-address of a client and don't send any variables indicating that you are using proxy server to host and look like real browser.

http://www.checkproxy.net
pol

Postby Deano » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:43 am

Thanks for the info POL but what's that got to do with accomodation in Italy?

Deano
On the path to "Old and Wise" you must first be "Young and Foolish"
Deano
IXXRA Founder

Return to Touring with your Bird?