short tour on bird

Useful information for you and your bike when touring the UK or further...

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Postby jack » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:34 pm

Tim wrote:
natrebben wrote:Ladybird,

No problem as i said i would of done a bit more but as it was just a bimble round an area most peeps go to all the time wasn't sure if anyone would get any benefit from it.

No natrebben...most peeps DON'T go there all the time...."we" just dream of it :roll) ....so your diary and pics are much/would be much appreciated.

Same as darn sarff....only image i got in moi head of Darn Sarf is the Ace Cafe and the Houses of Parliament :P ....and nobody posts owt of anything else, therefore I am none the wiser :-? ....any pics/write up of any rides/riding country anywhere is certainly appreciated by me and I'm sure everybody else.

Anyway, you've been quiet lately.... :-? 8)

:clap: :clap: :clap: Could'nt agree more Tim, or maybe that's all there is "darn sarff"?

PP, the "Stelvio Pass" eh, now that should be on everyone's list of 'must do rides'

Mind you! it must have been a easy tour......you've even fitted 'cup holders' to yer bike :D (last picture)
The Older I get the Better I Was
jack
Site Admin

Postby natrebben » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:15 pm

Tim wrote:

No problem as i said i would of done a bit more but as it was just a bimble round an area most peeps go to all the time wasn't sure if anyone would get any benefit from it.

No natrebben...most peeps DON'T go there all the time...."we" just dream of it :roll) ....so your diary and pics are much/would be much appreciated.

Same as darn sarff....only image i got in moi head of Darn Sarf is the Ace Cafe and the Houses of Parliament :P ....and nobody posts owt of anything else, therefore I am none the wiser :-? ....any pics/write up of any rides/riding country anywhere is certainly appreciated by me and I'm sure everybody else.

Tim yes been changing jobs i am home at the minute but go back out to sunny Iraq on monday 16th, been getting the Ohlins rear shock fitted along with the power commander and stock cans. As yet have not had the weather to get out and try said items hope i get a good day before going back to work, but i fear the British weather will put pay to that.

Steve
Avoid Fruits and Nuts you are what you eat!
natrebben
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Tim » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:24 pm

natrebben wrote:
Tim wrote:

Tim yes been changing jobs i am home at the minute but go back out to sunny Iraq on monday 16th, been getting the Ohlins rear shock fitted along with the power commander and stock cans. As yet have not had the weather to get out and try said items hope i get a good day before going back to work, but i fear the British weather will put pay to that.

Steve

You won't be disappointed with ir I'm sure....tried aj's Bird with it fitted and couldn't believe how much improved the ride was.
16th?...plenty of time for a good bit of weather. Enjoy. :clap:
Tim
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Touring with your Bird?