YO !

This particular area is hopefully designed to make you a little more comfortable in your early days with us - ask questions about the forums and incorporates How Do I subjects

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

YO !

Postby stevegringo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi all , newbie from the "Black country " owned my "Bird" for the last 17 months but only just found the site ! :oops)
bought it with only 4.5K miles on it (2000 model ) now has 13K on it .I have a bandit 1200 also in the shed but prefer the bird for a more relaxed fast tour of Wales or Derbyshire etc. Came with a full matching set of Givi luggage but yet to use them just have the "butty box " on all the time for the convenience of carrying things that I don't really need to carry around ! :roll)
Since I've had it put bar risers on , lowered the foot pegs , and put the washer/shim on the shocker ! also put some mirror extenders on and a go faster tank protector! lol Due for a major service now .
I've been riding for 30 plus years and this is the best all round bike that i've owned , plenty fast enough for me and so comfortable at speed , so far she's been ultra reliable , loving owning it.
stevegringo
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Re: YO !

Postby aj » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Yowah frum wegbury amya ??.. :roll) howdy

Regards ;)
Aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Cyclops » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:38 am

Welcome young Sire :ride)

Surprised T Murphy has not been on to say hello, just watch out for him hes a bit of a paper hat. :mrgreen:
BANNED

Half blind and brain dead.
Cyclops
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:25 am

Hi Steve and welcome .

Excuse aj, he talks shite. Ive consulted Babel Fish and consensus is they think aj may be asking if you're from Ledbury. (Not 100% though)

Thats a fine low mileage Bird you've got ( dont worry about the colour xx )

13,000 miles? Major Service? Hmmmmm. :-?

Plenty of documented advice here as aj and I know absolutely nothing in comparison. A lot of very knowledgable members have drifted away on to more modern, shinier, gizmoed "better" bikes. They are fickle fekkas and will be back. lol

Rideouts are few and far between these days, but should one arise, get yourself along. :ride)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:39 am

T.Murphy wrote:Hi Steve and welcome .

Excuse aj, he talks shite. Ive consulted Babel Fish and consensus is they think aj may be asking if you're from Ledbury.

Ledray in blackcootray..... :-P :roll)
Kin
Daft
Welshman.....if e ay fum wedgbry he cud be frum darlo...or tipn...even Dudlay.... :mrgreen:

Regards
Aj ;)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tigger » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Welcome m8. Ride her safe m8. If you go for a bimble with the group its like old friends being reunited every time, except AJ, take a map and a translator for him. lol

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to New IXXRA Members