MOTO GP Donington

Here you will find all the race results for 2011 & 2012
from all the major races.
"Moto GP all classes", "World Superbike", "World Supersport", "British Superbike", "British Supersport" & "AMA"

Moderators: Jayne, Poacher

MOTO GP Donington

Postby Poacher » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 am

The doctor shows he is only human afterall, but what a charge to get back to 5th place ahdead of JT.

What a ride by JT though, pushing rossi through those last few corners even overtaking the master too.

Well done JT, hope you manage to keep your ride for next year, TECH 3 need you I'm sure, both riders have improved dramatically this season to be challenging at the top.

As for the aussie.............................. what a tyre choice lol, no change there then :wink)
'The Poacher'
Poacher
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Re: MOTO GP Donington

Postby iainm9438 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:09 pm

i think JT could have given him more of a battle but as he said, he wants a job with Yamaha next year and if he took off their No1 rider, his chances of employment would be next to none. :P

good race though, and what a Bitter stoner: qoute: "Rossi has all the luck! when he falls off, he doesn't break the bike or any bones!"... sore loser? :-?

he only has his self to blame on that one...... full wets when the rest of the pack are on slicks! :banghead) :mrgreen:
Was a 1 of kind xx........RIP Zebra
iainm9438
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tonester » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 am

Poacher wrote:As for the aussie.............................. what a tyre choice lol, no change there then :wink)

We are just not used to rain down here, not like all you European dwellers, I'm surprised you lot don't have webbed feet :twisted)
An Aussie kiss - the same as a French kiss but 'Downunder' .

Tonester
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tim » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 am

Tonester wrote:
Poacher wrote:As for the aussie.............................. what a tyre choice lol, no change there then :wink)

We are just not used to rain down here, not like all you European dwellers, I'm surprised you lot don't have webbed feet :twisted)

:roll) ..weak as piss that Tone.....weak as piss :)
Tim
Site Admin

Postby Poacher » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:20 am

Tim wrote:
Tonester wrote:

Tim I was not going to lower myself to that level lol lol lol rotfl rotfl
'The Poacher'
Poacher
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby aj » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:44 pm

didn't see it that way...sorry moacher. et al :rolleyes:

... saw the courageously foolish take on the feeble and the timid 8)

some cooont that fell between the 2 stools won it... rofl rofl

regards :wink)
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tonester » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Poacher wrote:
Tim wrote:
Tonester wrote:

Tim I was not going to lower myself to that level lol lol lol rotfl rotfl

Why make an exception on this occasion Mr Snakeshit? lol

Oh, you lot are having fun now aren't you? Does it feel good? Huh, Huh, Huh? Now, let's look at where the English MotoGP riders finished..........

..........quiet in here aint it. :twisted)

Tonester
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Poacher » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:58 am

Tonester wrote:
Oh, you lot are having fun now aren't you? Does it feel good? Huh, Huh, Huh? Now, let's look at where the English MotoGP riders finished..........

UHM......................... 6th!!!!

And where was the aussie?

the deathly quiet exuberates :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
'The Poacher'
Poacher
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Tim » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:50 am

Poacher wrote:
Tonester wrote:

UHM......................... 6th!!!!

And where was the aussie?

the deathly quiet exuberates :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh joy "Mr Snakeshit".. :notworthy) .I don't think you need to use that lobworm, put it back in the tackle box for next time...There WILL be a next time...

lol lol lol lol lol lol
Tim
Site Admin

Postby iainm9438 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm

so, Tone........what happened to the king of comeback? :-? or did you mean to say the king of come-last rofl rofl rofl

lol lol lol
iainm9438
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Im beginning to think there is something in this divine god like Rossi thing :P :P

how does anyone fall off and then still come out of the race with 8 more championship points is what I want to know.. duh duh

divine my arse.... poxed up more like :banghead)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tim » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Oldbull wrote:Im beginning to think there is something in this divine god like Rossi thing :P :P

how does anyone fall off and then still come out of the race with 8 more championship points is what I want to know.. duh duh

divine my arse.... poxed up more like :banghead)

Now, now Oldbull...leave the Aussie tvat to fester..

BTW, how did ya Lakes trip go...?

:-?
Tim
Site Admin

Postby Tonester » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 pm

iainm9438 wrote:so, Tone........what happened to the king of comeback? :-? or did you mean to say the king of come-last rofl rofl rofl

lol lol lol

Don't knock it Iaiaiaiain, it makes me very popular with women, just like Greg Norman, he always comes 2nd.

Now, what's this fookin Pommie MOTOGP riders name? has anyone heard of him before, apart from his inbred relatives. The reason you all know Stoners name is cos he does great things on a bike, the reason I don't know the Pommie rider is probably cos he's done nothing worth noting. You feckers are still riding on the coat tails of James Hunt FFS. :twisted)

Tonester
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Tonester wrote: You feckers are still riding on the coat tails of James Hunt FFS. :twisted)

bawee bean ffs... duh duh .. and you fekkers let him die young :banghead) :banghead)

regards :P
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby iainm9438 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Tonester wrote:
iainm9438 wrote:so, Tone........what happened to the king of comeback? :-? or did you mean to say the king of come-last rofl rofl rofl

lol lol lol

Don't knock it Iaiaiaiain, it makes me very popular with women, just like Greg Norman, he always comes 2nd.

Now, what's this fookin Pommie MOTOGP riders name? has anyone heard of him before, apart from his inbred relatives. The reason you all know Stoners name is cos he does great things on a bike, the reason I don't know the Pommie rider is probably cos he's done nothing worth noting. You feckers are still riding on the coat tails of James Hunt FFS. :twisted)

:-? :-? :-?

Toseland ...Double world superbike champion..... :D

Stoner..... won some 250 races screwy rofl rofl rofl
iainm9438
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Tim wrote:

Now, now Oldbull...leave the Aussie tvat to fester..

BTW, how did ya Lakes trip go. :-?

Lakes trip went well mate.. I ended up travelling up on my own as the others went in the cars.. wasn't actualy a lakes trip as such but a trip to the Maryport blues fest for the weekend. But I made it one as well :mrgreen:

I went over the snake (Friday) rode into the clouds at the top and got soaked lol... carried on scenic route up to Lakes (and got soaked )did around 35-40 mile just sightseeing around lakes as the rain was only mad ten minute bursts. got into Maryport and set up camp for about 4pm.. Parked bike up for two days and chilled out with some quality bands and beer and good mates :rockon)

Came home bit more direct on Monday, through the lakes stopped for coffee, onto A65 all the way to A1 then home..
wont do the A1 bit again as it bored me rigid... sooner get soaked going over the snake ..

just over 500 miles round trip and a crackin weekend :rockon)

Im doing a track day at Rockingham this weekend as well so I need to get some brownie points back asap. will be looking for the new Hartside dates with interest :)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tonester » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:23 pm

iainm9438 wrote:
Tonester wrote:

lol lol lol

Stoner..... won some 250 races screwy AND A MOTOGP CHAMPIONSHIP rofl rofl rofl

Tosserland? well you already told me where he comes from. :twisted)

Give Stoner time, he's only a wee bairn at the moment, but he's done great things so far while he toys with that shortass little Rossi pr1ck. Do I really need to mention Doohan, Gardner, Maladin, Corser, Bayliss? - fook me, even Barry Sheen (despite being a Pom) had the sense to move over here.

Tonester
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby iainm9438 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Tonester wrote:
iainm9438 wrote:
Tonester wrote:

lol lol lol

Stoner..... won some 250 races screwy AND A MOTOGP CHAMPIONSHIP rofl rofl rofl

Tosserland? well you already told me where he comes from. :twisted)

Give Stoner time, he's only a wee bairn at the moment, but he's done great things so far while he toys with that shortass little Rossi pr1ck. Do I really need to mention Doohan, Gardner, Maladin, Corser, Bayliss? - fook me, even Barry Sheen (despite being a Pom) had the sense to move over here.

did stoner win a moto gp championship :-?

oh....wait a minute....i remember... that was the year rossi had all that bad luck with bike breaking and getting taken off etc. duh screwy

sorry tone.... it was soooo long ago i nearly forgot lol

anyway, you're right..... he has only got a wee brain (or should that be sheet fer brains) - full wets rotfl rotfl rotfl - you can tell he don't ride an xx..... out in all weathers us! lol lol lol

:wink) :mrgreen:
iainm9438
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to Race Results