Bob Taylor

A Tribute to Members, You will be sadly missed by all.

R,I,P,

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Bob Taylor

Postby Tigger » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:46 am

I would like for bob taylor to be remembered here.

Its my way of saying goodbye as i cant go to the funeral.

I think only lexx knows him on here.

Although he was not an ixxra-lite he offered me hospitality and warmth and a ride out with lexx and some others. A great bloke, and i only had the chance to meet him a few times before he passed on. We all went to avebury for the day.

i bet he is up there, (i joked about tassles and chrome with him), in tassles and chrome from top to bottom.

To you bob, a gentleman and laid back bloke....

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lexx » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:08 am

Many thanks for your words Tigs.

Just so people know. Bob was a very good freind and a dedicated motorcyclist. He was a one off. Dedicated to his chidren but faught the sort of battles with authority that most of us just dream about. Despite many speeding tickets he always found ways of beating the system and he never payed his parking fines either - a hero.

Bod died of a heart attack. He was only 51 years old. He is the guy I toured Ireland with back in August. I'm just thankful that we had a brilliant holiday before he died.

A big gentle bloke with huge balls. His friends and I will never forget him.

RIP Bob taylor
Lexx
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Condolences

Postby hondated » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:17 pm

I never knew Bob and I probably would never have met him in my life but I can see from what his mates have written he was a great bloke and will be missed by everyone that did know him. Bob deserved a few more years than he was given and I only hope that if we do go onto somewhere he is once again riding his Bird in brilliant sunshine. God rest Bob and its my lost for never knowing you. Respect
Your never too old to ride a motorcycle
hondated
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Return to Remembrance