In Car DAB

Hints tips and general discussion regarding GPS and Satellite Navigations systems

Moderators: MaXX2, jack

Re: In Car DAB

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Scruffygit wrote:friends in Retford and Bawtry

You'll be down my neck of the woods then :thumbsup) I probably won't be, but since when has that mattered :-?
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby barsteward » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Simmo wrote:[quote}Other than that, a UK tour: Father in Newbury, Godsons birthday party in Bedford (might also go see the ex-mother-in-law, a really nice lady I have a lot of respect for...... and it will really pi55 the ex off :twisted) ), Mother in Derby, friends in Retford and Bawtry, more in Catterick. Maybe even a trip to NI.

So, moving around a bit.

coming to the center of the universe then

simmo[/quote]

Only if you live in a very, very, tiny universe which as a softy southern woofta you believe to be Bedford. :wink) :mrgreen:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby Simmo » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:51 pm

barsteward wrote:
Simmo wrote:[quote}Other than that, a UK tour: Father in Newbury, Godsons birthday party in Bedford (might also go see the ex-mother-in-law, a really nice lady I have a lot of respect for...... and it will really pi55 the ex off :twisted) ), Mother in Derby, friends in Retford and Bawtry, more in Catterick. Maybe even a trip to NI.

So, moving around a bit.

coming to the center of the universe then

simmo

Only if you live in a very, very, tiny universe which as a softy southern woofta you believe to be Bedford. :wink) :mrgreen:[/quote]

Les you should come down and visit my little world it's a great place a bit like the Magical mystery tour
and I'm happy in it

simmo
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Scruffygit » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:35 pm

So, moving around a bit.

coming to the center of the universe then :roll) screwy

simmo[/quote]

Might have suggested meeting up for a beer but will the Drs let you out on your own?
Scruffygit
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Simmo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Scruffygit wrote:

So, moving around a bit.

simmo

Might have suggested meeting up for a beer but will the Drs let you out on your own?[/quote]

Yep they let me out on my own so if your around long enough give us a shout

simmo
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Scruffygit » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
Scruffygit wrote:friends in Retford and Bawtry

You'll be down my neck of the woods then :thumbsup) I probably won't be, but since when has that mattered :-?

To use a well known N Irish saying; 'I know where you live'.

Stationed at Finningley late 80's/early 90's. Had a house in Blaxton and TWB lived in Owston Ferry.
Scruffygit
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Scruffygit » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Simmo wrote:
Scruffygit wrote:

So, moving around a bit.

simmo

Might have suggested meeting up for a beer but will the Drs let you out on your own?

Will do.

Yep they let me out on my own so if your around long enough give us a shout

simmo[/quote]
Scruffygit
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Previous

Return to GPS, Sat' Nav' and Bike Comm's