Garmin updates

Hints tips and general discussion regarding GPS and Satellite Navigations systems

Moderators: MaXX2, jack

Garmin updates

Postby barsteward » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Any one interested in a bargain, I bought this yesterday :smile: http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/18 ... -11269-01- a tad over 50 squid, delivered. One time update from Garmin is 49sqid so this is a pretty good deal if you intend to hold on to your present unit.

The only thing is it seems to tie you in to Basecamp (Mapsource it appears is no longer supported) which means you have to start all over again, pressing buttons to see what they do. :thumbsup)

I am now busy planning a couple of routes in Scotland so with the jet stream returning home :clap: :clap: I should be off soon. :D
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Re: Garmin updates

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 pm

barsteward wrote:Any one interested in a bargain, I bought this yesterday :smile: http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/18 ... -11269-01- a tad over 50 squid, delivered. One time update from Garmin is 49sqid so this is a pretty good deal if you intend to hold on to your present unit.

The only thing is it seems to tie you in to Basecamp (Mapsource it appears is no longer supported) which means you have to start all over again, pressing buttons to see what they do. :thumbsup)

I am now busy planning a couple of routes in Scotland so with the jet stream returning home :clap: :clap: I should be off soon. :D

LOL ya dense cnoot. That's where the rain is moving ....to fookin Scotland particularly the NORTH WEST.

Cannae fookin believe you ya numpty. :dunce)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

T.Murphy wrote:
barsteward wrote:Any one interested in a bargain, I bought this yesterday :smile: http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/18 ... -11269-01- a tad over 50 squid, delivered. One time update from Garmin is 49sqid so this is a pretty good deal if you intend to hold on to your present unit.

LOL ya dense cnoot. That's where the rain is moving ....to fookin Scotland particularly the NORTH WEST.

Cannae fookin believe you ya numpty. :dunce)

Nobody likes a smart arsed coontybolixx. :getthis) :getthis)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby Akuji » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Well I've just spent the night in Grangemouth which was lovely and warm with sun I kid you not ( that's the daytime bit for the pedantic coonts) :mrgreen: I'm not defending you stoolie so don't get yer hopes up :wink)
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tigger » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 am

I hear wedding bells lol

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member