Garmin Mapsource

Hints tips and general discussion regarding GPS and Satellite Navigations systems

Moderators: MaXX2, jack

Garmin Mapsource

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Mon May 12, 2014 11:50 pm

OK then. In tandem with the Basecamp thread and in case, nay anticipation that I may not be clever enough to operate Basecamp, how could I possibly go backwards and get Mapsource onto my computer again?

If there was a way the next question is where/how do I get hold of the maps to put on Mapsource and would my Zumo not give a flying fook what programme was making routes and transferring them to the Zumo itself?

I would like to be able to kill something at this late time in the evening.

Thankyou in anticipation.

I have made this thread and the Basecamp threads, both stickies as maybe more people will come across the problems I am having/will be having as Basecamp becomes more popul...bwahahaa...prevalent.

:thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Garmin Mapsource

Postby Rolfy Dave » Thu May 15, 2014 6:05 am

Just completely uninstall basecamp, and then reinstall mapsource...

If you have the original disk, no problem. If you havent, just ask & ye shall receive. :thumbsup)

Cheers,

Rolfy
A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city
Nearly an ex-biker again
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Garmin Mapsource

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu May 15, 2014 7:57 am

Rolfy Dave wrote:Just completely uninstall basecamp, and then reinstall mapsource...

If you have the original disk, no problem. If you havent, just ask & ye shall receive. :thumbsup)

Cheers,

Rolfy

Cheers Rolfy. I'm sorted thanks....have kept basecamp and all my updated maps...I'm fekked if I'm deleting them to start all over again. Just downloaded Mapsource and it picked my new maps up and job's a coconut. I will try and get to grips with Basecamp if that's the way to go, but I keep getting lost ( geddit, geddit..an ironic play on words there LOL)

Cheers anyrode Rolfy. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to GPS, Sat' Nav' and Bike Comm's