Sena SMH 10 Bluetooth headset

Hints tips and general discussion regarding GPS and Satellite Navigations systems

Moderators: MaXX2, jack

Re: Sena SMH 10 Bluetooth headset

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Oldbull wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:
Simmo wrote:No universal kit but just to confuse you Tim

http://www.sena.com/product-comparison-chart/

Brill Simmo. Thanks for that :thumbsup)

Hmmmm, so there's an SR10 for connecting ya PMR as well eh?

Aww gawd..just looked at the SMH5-FM....ok the bike to bike range is less than the 10 and 20, but it's got FM radio and the attributes of the other two...hasn't it?

:P :P

Tim stop trying to make complications that dont exist duh
How many more times..... SMH10B boom mic cos you have flip up helmet.

Universal kit = wires.....SMH10R = wires and crap buttons... 20s = possible wires and tooo many sobs for a tight arse..
Now get one ordered from Daves cheapest link..
You want the SMH10B same as myself Ramo and Dave.
You can play stereo fm radio from your fone provided the fone has a radio function...

God fuggin help us when it comes to connection time :pullhair

"SMH10B boom mic cos you have a flip up helmet" "How many more times?" First time you've told me this pal, unless I've forgotten from a while back

What if I change my helmet from a flip up at any time? Am I fekked or what?

"Universal kit = wires" what wires ? Where?

"SMH10R = wires and crap buttons" Okay, I'm fine with the "crap buttons" thanks, but then there's them wires again? What wires?

Fine, I'm clear on the SMH10B now thanks, 'cept the link don't say fekkin owt about a "B".

Simmo, my old spunker.....that last post of yours, well, how can I put it......."Once the BT device is paired with Moto G, the audio of the FM radio on Moto G will be routed to the BT device." WTFekkinFekk? :P :P

.oh yea, I didn't understand one fekkin word of it....oh yea, and when did this "Moto G" word creep into the conversation cos I'm fekked if I know what you two are on about....and what British Telecom device...mine's an EE phone FFS's :banghead)

SMH10B....SMH10B.....SMH10B...yep, I gottit...SMH10B.

I woinder if you can cook fekkin chips with it?....I fookin love chips me.

:mrgreen:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Id draw you a fekin picture but i dont no how to post it up ... :banghead) you thick tvat... It means your out your technology depth.. Save yer money youll break it within a month anyway :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:57 am

Oldbull wrote:Id draw you a fekin picture but i dont no how to post it up ... :banghead) you thick tvat... It means your out your technology depth.. Save yer money youll break it within a month anyway :clap: :clap: :clap:

Answer the fekkin questions ya dense coont.

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:28 am

The wires go to the mic, you have an option of a wired mic or boom mic... the wired mic will be no good for a flip up...
My opinion the boom mic is the best fitting for all helmets... simple fitting just like the one you have now

The 10R comes with seperate battery pack with wires running to each part... these have to be taped up or burried in the lining if poss which is what you are trying to get away from... As well as crap buttons.

The 20s comes with the options of boom or wired mics as well, I asume Daveb s will just be the boom mic option due to the amount of money he paid. Probably without a charger as well but they are universal micro usb so you can use any usb charger....

Will you have one sorted for the wales run next weekend ??? :)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Simmo » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:18 pm

T.Murphy wrote:
Oldbull wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:
Simmo wrote:No universal kit but just to confuse you Tim

http://www.sena.com/product-comparison-chart/

Brill Simmo. Thanks for that :thumbsup)

Hmmmm, so there's an SR10 for connecting ya PMR as well eh?

Aww gawd..just looked at the SMH5-FM....ok the bike to bike range is less than the 10 and 20, but it's got FM radio and the attributes of the other two...hasn't it?

:P :P

Tim stop trying to make complications that dont exist duh
How many more times..... SMH10B boom mic cos you have flip up helmet.

Universal kit = wires.....SMH10R = wires and crap buttons... 20s = possible wires and tooo many sobs for a tight arse..
Now get one ordered from Daves cheapest link..
You want the SMH10B same as myself Ramo and Dave.
You can play stereo fm radio from your fone provided the fone has a radio function...

God fuggin help us when it comes to connection time :pullhair

"SMH10B boom mic cos you have a flip up helmet" "How many more times?" First time you've told me this pal, unless I've forgotten from a while back

What if I change my helmet from a flip up at any time? Am I fekked or what?

"Universal kit = wires" what wires ? Where?

"SMH10R = wires and crap buttons" Okay, I'm fine with the "crap buttons" thanks, but then there's them wires again? What wires?

Fine, I'm clear on the SMH10B now thanks, 'cept the link don't say fekkin owt about a "B".

[size=150]Simmo, my old spunker.....that last post of yours, well, how can I put it......."Once the BT device is paired with Moto G, the audio of the FM radio on Moto G will be routed to the BT device." WTFekkinFekk? :P :P [/size]

.oh yea, I didn't understand one fekkin word of it....oh yea, and when did this "Moto G" word creep into the conversation cos I'm fekked if I know what you two are on about....and what British Telecom device...mine's an EE phone FFS's :banghead)

SMH10B....SMH10B.....SMH10B...yep, I gottit...SMH10B.

I woinder if you can cook fekkin chips with it?....I fookin love chips me.

Tim you old shitter you must be well confused if you think I wrote about moto G audio an all

Just go and buy a s20 ,smh10r or what ever you want me ol duck we'll still talk to you

I have spare mic that came with the s20 if your worried about not having the right mic

image.jpg
Last edited by Simmo on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Oldbull wrote:Id draw you a fekin picture but i dont no how to post it up ... :banghead) you thick tvat... It means your out your technology depth.. Save yer money youll break it within a month anyway :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oldbull wrote:Yep that will be good for the forum should have known better than To doubt the wisdom of the admin ...
Just a sugestion like do to the amount of pictures NOT being posted on here. :banghead) :banghead)

....like me

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Oldbull wrote: The wires go to the mic, you have an option of a wired mic or boom mic... the wired mic will be no good for a flip up...
My opinion the boom mic is the best fitting for all helmets... simple fitting just like the one you have now

Nearly got that Dave. "the wires go to the mic" ...Slowly now....what fekkin wires and where from...the wires to the speakers or are there wires that go to the unit on the side of the helmet ? oh, and where's the mic? ..and how's the boom mic connected?...and is the wired mic (wherever that is) interchangeable with the boom mic in that if I wanted to change to a full face helmet, whether temporarily or permanently, I'd be able to?

Oldbull wrote: The 10R comes with seperate battery pack with wires running to each part... these have to be taped up or burried in the lining if poss which is what you are trying to get away from... As well as crap buttons.

:thumbsup) , yep got this sunk into my braincell(s) thanks.

Oldbull Bollox wrote:The 20s comes with the options of boom or wired mics as well, I asume Daveb s will just be the boom mic option due to the amount of money he paid. Probably without a charger as well but they are universal micro usb so you can use any usb charger....

Think I got that..but hasn't Daveb got the SMH10B and not the 20s?

Oldmoaningtwat wrote:Will you have one sorted for the wales run next weekend ??? :)

Will I fekk as like... :thumbsup)

Thanks for all ya input. Good for me and for other numpties that go down the Sena route eventually.

Off to have a look at some bollox Simmo has posted on this thread now. :roll)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Simmo » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:58 pm

T.Murphy wrote:Thanks for all ya input. Good for me and for other numpties that go down the Sena route eventually.

Off to have a look at some bollox Simmo has posted on this thread now. :roll)

Ooooooooo can't wait lol
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Sorry Tim, I know I said I would keep it quiet but I think it's only fair I should let all the members outside the “Hush Hush Club” know as well before they spend any of their hard earned on any of the Senna equipment.

Anyway, “Starcom” have been secretly working on a new integrated communication system called “Communication Over Oscillating Nano-wave Technological” or COONT for short. Apparently they had been monitoring our forum thread on Blue tooth headsets and decided that our very own Tim would be the ideal candidate to test the "COONT" system, Can't for the life of me think why?.

The new system is built into their own helmet, designed specifically to house the electronics/headset and seamlessly connect to any Blue tooth device ie mobile phone, satnav etc. but the “Pièce de résistance”is the ability to communicate bike to bike without the need for the other biker, or indeed any number of bikers to have any radio equipment at all. This could of course be invaluable on group rideouts, they also claim that it needs no source of power and no cables so complete freedom whilst riding.

Please Please DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT!!!! duplicate or post up on any other forum the following picture as you could be in deep doo doo's

In the picture (which I secretly took a couple of weeks ago) Tim can clearly be seen connecting his phone whilst communicating to me some half a mile away, and I have to admit I could hear the "COONT" as clear as a bell.

Starcom.jpg

coont "COONT"

:wink) :mrgreen:
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Oh my fekkin god....laff? Got to be the funniest thing I have read for yonks has that Les. You utter twat lol :clap:

Fekk, I only got down the first paragraph and I couldn't see for laffing; spat me tea and choked on a crumbly piece of rock cake.

Priceless Les...and not one of the coonts could see them being reeled in...fekks sakes, my sides are hurting..

One two...one two...anyone there...dave?...Dave?...Helloooooo Dave

:notworthy) :notworthy)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Simmo » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Brilliant Les top draw lol lol lol lol lol

Tim saw this girl on FB she reminded me of you full of "...........

image.jpg
lol lol
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:43 pm

If i'm correct i've heard that there is an additional add-on for when you're at home.

You can sit in front of the tele with your lid on and still communicate with your friends (if you have any left by now).

This extra is known as the Boosted Over Land Line Into X-rays or B.O.L.L.I.X which works extremely well with the C.O.O.N.T module, the combined unit is then referred to as C.O.O.N.T.Y.B.O.L.L.I.X which should be quoted on ordering to make sure you get both parts :thumbsup) :thumbsup) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:28 am

Akuji wrote:If i'm correct i've heard that there is an additional add-on for when you're at home.

You can sit in front of the tele with your lid on and still communicate with your friends (if you have any left by now).

This extra is known as the Boosted Over Land Line Into X-rays or B.O.L.L.I.X which works extremely well with the C.O.O.N.T module, the combined unit is then referred to as C.O.O.N.T.Y.B.O.L.L.I.X which should be quoted on ordering to make sure you get both parts :thumbsup) :thumbsup) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the additional information.
You must be a member of The Wireless And Transmission Telecommunication Society" or Twatts for short. :wink)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 am

lol lol lol

:notworthy) :notworthy) :notworthy)

Funniest thread I've read for yonks. barsteward and akuji's posts are quite funny too.

Simmo...that is gross. Glad to see you getting intellectual stimulation and enlightenment over on the Facebook thing. Fekk me, a picture speaks a thousand words huh?! :roll)

back on thread....

(ya mentioned MotoG and BT in a post just now...I don't know what either is)

:-?

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:59 am

barsteward wrote:
Akuji wrote:If i'm correct i've heard that there is an additional add-on for when you're at home.

Thanks for the additional information.
You must be a member of The Wireless And Transmission Telecommunication Society" or Twatts for short. :wink)

You should know as being the president you're in charge of memberships :thumbsup)
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Simmo wrote:Brilliant Les top draw lol lol lol lol lol

image.jpg
lol lol

Think the cooont is even fuller than that mate... he is right about one thing tho that pic is fuoogin gross :sick)

Les, Daz you two should be a double act :clap: :clap: :notworthy) :notworthy)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Simmo wrote:Brilliant Les top draw lol lol lol lol lol

image.jpg
lol lol

Think the cooont is even fuller than that mate... he is right about one thing tho that pic is fuoogin gross :sick)

Les, Daz you two should be a double act :clap: :clap: :notworthy) :notworthy)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TRIPPO » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:37 pm

So which one shall I get then :banghead) lol
There,s only one good ride!!!!!
One that you return home safely from!!!!! Make sure you do!!!!!
Casualty is full of people who thought they new better

Regards John

TRIPPO
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Location: Coventry At the Weekends!!!! In the week....Fooooook no's

Postby Akuji » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:35 am

is the 20s any good???? found a twin pack for £304 :thumbsup)
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Fozzie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Akuji wrote:is the 20s any good???? found a twin pack for £304 :thumbsup)

that's a good price - can you post up a link, best I've found them is £343 :|

Still wondering whether to go for SMH10 or the 20s, just read a recent review and it sounds like they've got the 20s bugs all sorted out :ride)
Fozzie
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby Akuji » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Fozzie wrote:
Akuji wrote:is the 20s any good???? found a twin pack for £304 :thumbsup)

that's a good price - can you post up a link, best I've found them is £343 :|

Still wondering whether to go for SMH10 or the 20s, just read a recent review and it sounds like they've got the 20s bugs all sorted out :ride)

has very good feedback and within the eu so all guarantees are valid, no import charges too - check out the reply to his 1 negative feedback lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301540625897? ... EBIDX%3AIT
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:05 pm

TRIPPO wrote:So which one shall I get then :banghead) lol

why not ask the three lads on here who have them !!! Simmo, Grant and Mick... We now know for sure ,(tried and tested) how good the SMH10 is ..

£304 is a very good price .. £152 each is less than I paid for my SMH10
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Simmo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:19 pm

I've had no problems with the 20 connects ok to the 10
I can't compare the 2 as I never had a 10

This is where I got mine from

image.jpg
Simmo
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Got my 20s dual in 24hrs from italy - now that is what i call service......now to install it all :thumbsup)
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby aj » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BT-Bluetooth- ... 4897.l4275

will this do same job as a sennapod... ???.... :-?

regards
aj :P

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to GPS, Sat' Nav' and Bike Comm's