Update on my vibrator

Problem with the Blackbird ?
Then check into the out patients for advice and diagnostics from our very ownteam of Super-Blackbird technical guru's & members alike!

Moderators: MaXX2, jack, wobbs, Jayne

Update on my vibrator

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:39 pm

Yes, I got word back from Honda today that they're happy for me to get the CCT changed and for the balancer shafts etc to be looked at - I am one happy little Bird rider, and I'll be even happier when it's sortid.

On recommendation from Numb Nuts I'll be booking it in with a dealership in Keighley. It's a heck of a treck (about 70 miles or thereabouts), and it will take a few days for them to sort it out, but if Numb Nuts is right, it will be worth the trip. I just gotta figure out how to get home though cuz they can't loan me a bike overnight :? Anyway, I can't get it booked in until September so I got time to ponder - might stick the nippers ped on the back seat and come back on that.

Anyway, I'll keep ya posted folks - but things are happening at last.
TazCBR1100XX

Postby bezzer » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:45 pm

Hope it sorts it once and for all, might cut yer post count down a bit to reasonable levels then if you havent got the bike to moan about. BUT.. I know you'll find something else to have a go at :?
95% of all Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... the other 5% made it home.
bezzer
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Bristle Hound » Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:39 pm

Best of luck Taz with the ole' whitee xx :wink:
Like Bez says, once its fixed u'll only find something else to fookin winge about ! :roll: :lol:
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Fri Aug 01, 2003 10:17 pm

Me? Moan? Now I know yer kidding :lol:

But if ya want to see some real moaning, bring yer wives/girlfriends along to the Pie & Peas do
TazCBR1100XX

Postby Bristle Hound » Fri Aug 01, 2003 10:58 pm

I suppose we'd c true professional moaners at work then Image
Bristle Hound
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Update.........

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:11 pm

........well, I phoned the dealership today, and I'm booked in for 20th August :D Just after the Pie & Peas run 8) It means a long ride to keighley, and they can't loan me a bike overnight, so I suppose I'll have to take Mrs.Taz along too to bring me home again - bang goes the quick blast to Keighley :cry:

Oil keep yer posted folks :wink:
TazCBR1100XX

Postby swamp donkey » Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:40 am

hope all goes well for you this time Taz :thumbsup:
we up we down we gone !!!
swamp donkey
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Demontat » Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:37 pm

:stupid: I agree with the fat man wearing the diaper/g-string :shock:
Trespass sweet the urge, give me my sin again.

Demontat
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby TazCBR1100XX » Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:16 am

She went to the dealership today did my Bird - took me 5 and a half hours to get there and back - but that includes a stop off to pamper Mrs.Taz with Strawberries, Yoghurt, and nuts. Well, she did drive all the way there so I could get back home again - to do the washing up left over from the P&P :D While I was in the dealership, I was just looking around on my way out, and saw a Silver 2003 Bird (New) and the sign said they have 2. Wonder if the other one was mine :oops)
TazCBR1100XX

Return to The Out Patients