Eastern Europe

IXXRA Members Personal travelogues from around the world including photographs, tips and experiences.

Moderator: MaXX2

Eastern Europe

Postby Chris Gale » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:14 pm

Given the calamity known as our attempt to reach Maroc - i am now off with my Dullville riding partner to invade Eastern europe in august . We understand its quite empty from my polish mates as most of them are living down the road from me :-?
we are staying with friends in Slovakia , then are heading into Sth Poland to have a whizz round the High Tatras nr Zakopene , then east into Ukraine to dip our toes in the country so to speak , then back through Slovakia and home . We have a week to do it in so a few days of quite big miles .
Will knock up a travelogue when we return and attempt to down load some picks :P
Would be interested to hear from anyone who has ridden in that area before , contacts on Horizons Unlimited describe parts of our route as " challenging " :|
Chris Gale
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Tim » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Chris...only just seen this post sorry...Sounds an interesting trip ahead...Have a mate who holidays out that "way" regularly and from the pics it is a beautiful part of the world....Look forward to a write up mate....and pics of course...( posted at the right size as well) :wink)

8)
Tim
Site Admin

Postby Tonester » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:07 am

Tim wrote:Hi Chris...only just seen this post sorry...Sounds an interesting trip ahead...Have a mate who holidays out that "way" regularly and from the pics it is a beautiful part of the world....Look forward to a write up mate....and pics of course...( posted at the right size as well) :wink)

8)

Should a been a fookin PM :twisted)
An Aussie kiss - the same as a French kiss but 'Downunder' .

Tonester
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tim » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:26 am

Tonester wrote:
Tim wrote:Hi Chris...only just seen this post sorry...Sounds an interesting trip ahead...Have a mate who holidays out that "way" regularly and from the pics it is a beautiful part of the world....Look forward to a write up mate....and pics of course...( posted at the right size as well) :wink)

8)

Should a been a fookin PM :twisted)

No....it fookin shouldn't...and I'll be the judge of that so go fook yasself... :mrgreen:
Tim
Site Admin

Postby Chris Gale » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:39 pm

The PM will be when i say How do you post pics :oops) Have got to get there first - will be taking lots of cash for crashes , breakdowns and bribes :bigcry:
Chris Gale
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby XX-Bernie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:58 pm

8)

Definitely should of been a PM!! :wink)
When opportunity comes knocking on your door.......
XX-Bernie
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Chris Gale » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Given the pants that gets passed off as a reply tehn no way is it a PM :roll)
Chris Gale
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Tim » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Chris Gale wrote:Given the pants that gets passed off as a reply tehn no way is it a PM :roll)

You tell 'im Chris... :mrgreen:

Oh and Berniexx...."should of been a P.M."...what sort of fookin English is that?..."should of" :banghead) :banghead) ....you on an Estate down there or what? :mrgreen:
Tim
Site Admin

Postby Chris Gale » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:32 pm

And before any one says it tehn is a typing error not a spellllllling mustakee :mrgreen:
Chris Gale
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Return to Travelogues