Peak District 2013 I think

IXXRA Members Personal travelogues from around the world including photographs, tips and experiences.

Moderator: MaXX2

Peak District 2013 I think

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:50 am

Just sorting a load of photobucket pictures and found this little lot. I think it was in 2013...me and Ramo on a last minute, short notice, hush-hush Secret rideout that would have been of no use to some people even if we'd had time and foresight to "advertise" as it was started early in the morning when a lot of you fekkas are still in bed unsuccessfully trying to get as much beauty sleep in as possible.

Route was just a wander around the south peak District and once again deteriorated into fekkin heavy rain giving us the opportunity to adopt the Classic Numbbits biker pose

Can't remember the date but I'm sure it was a shitty Bank Holiday as we called in at the Cat and Fiddle only to find around the back , the staff packing away a hog roast cos no fekka had turned out due to the weather.

This was the driest place ...

and THAT Classic pose

:ride)

TDM and GS ridden that day, but have done the route, including the gated tracks, on Blackbirds with Joeboxer, although he did swear at me a lot !

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Peak District 2013 I think

Postby jono49 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:39 pm

I have a vivid recollection of that run as described by Ramo, " that big Cooont had me up fookin farm tracks, opening gates all the time! and if thats a fookin GS'ers rideout they can keep the fookin things"!!!!! :mrgreen lol
Life is a series of moments!...Let your spare moments be on two wheels...
Bikeless
jono49
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to Travelogues