Gaylords Borders run 2018 Thursday Day 1

IXXRA Members Personal travelogues from around the world including photographs, tips and experiences.

Moderator: MaXX2

Gaylords Borders run 2018 Thursday Day 1

Postby Cyclops » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:53 am

The day started early for me as I could not sleep with the anticipation of getting up to the open roads and stunning scenery, that and I had pissed the bed again :-P . I had arranged to meet Ramo and Tim at Wooley Vest services at 08.00 but received a call from Ramo by the magic of Mr Sena that he was going straight to Weatherby services.
DSC_1419.jpg
As usual Tim was 15 minutes late and so we set off to Weatherby to meet up with the other reprobates.

We caned it down the M1 and Tim for the first time in recorded history was 15 minutes early for an appointment. Met up with Ramo Oldbull and Grant coffee and a piss and then off to Cafe 68 for lunch.

DSC_1420.jpg

Luncheon duly dispatched we headed off for a day of sun and riding on almost empty roads which was nearly scuppered by 3 of us being low on petrol and no sign of a petrol station for the last 140 miles. However we met up with Jono and eventually found one and duly filled up.
Freed of the worry of running out of fuel we stopped for a pissing contest between Grant and Tim, Grant was declared the winner based on his ability to actually piss into the wind, distance and style. :clap:
DSC_1423.jpg

DSC_1428.jpg

DSC_1426.jpg

We then headed of for a ride with Jono in the lead and eventually stopped at a cafe 15.1 miles for Moffat ( or as Grants Siri would have it 32 miles )

DSC_1429.jpg

DSC_1432.jpg

We then set off for the Hotel and meet up with everyone.

More to follow :shock)
BANNED

Half blind and brain dead.
Cyclops
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Return to Travelogues