France……………from a Fledgling Bird

IXXRA Members Personal travelogues from around the world including photographs, tips and experiences.

Moderator: MaXX2

Postby Rolfy Dave » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:30 pm

Laceyjay wrote:Hi - thanks for your kind comments :oops) :)

Would love the chance to meet other IXXRA members whenever possible :ride) for small bimble or on the rarer occasion trips abroad :D

Jac

You are very welcome to come to Germany with Huw, Dawn, Jan & myself if you wish to (23rd to 31st August this year)... There is nothing like going on a ride-out with 120 - 150 xx 's...

All done in 5 star luxury at a resort hotel in the Harz mountains..

Best to ya,

Rolfy

ps... Stopping off in Hamburg at the Reeperbahn (spelling ??) for a night of giggles :twisted)
Rolfy Dave
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Laceyjay » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:50 pm

Rolfy Dave wrote:
You are very welcome to come to Germany with Huw, Dawn, Jan & myself if you wish to (23rd to 31st August this year)... There is nothing like going on a ride-out with 120 - 150 xx 's...

All done in 5 star luxury at a resort hotel in the Harz mountains..

Best to ya,

Rolfy

ps... Stopping off in Hamburg at the Reeperbahn (spelling ??) for a night of giggles :twisted)

Would love to accept :bigcry: but circumstances at present prevent that - my better half is setting up his own business so will have to wait till next year for any extended bike trips now. I hope i can next year tho :D

Best to you both too
8) Jac
ImageImage
Life is for living with your aerial up and fully receiving
Laceyjay
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Previous

Return to Travelogues