W reg Blackbird for sale in Red

Selling any kit? Or are you looking for some Blackbird parts or bike gear?
Then put an advert on our Shop Window,
or if you want to trade/swap any items please put them here.

Moderators: MaXX2, wobbs

W reg Blackbird for sale in Red

Postby JD » Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi all,

I have to sell my Blackbird due to a medical condition that cant ride any more.

Its a W reg year 2000 in red, tyers are in good condition , new mono shock, front forks, front and rear disks, chain and spockets.

It has been stood in my garage for a year or so but knowing honda it will start, its no mot and the paintwork is good for its age.

I live in east yorkshire and it will need collecting.

Offers around £1000.00

Email carlhyam@aol.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or 07769186205

Carl
JD
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Re: W reg Blackbird for sale in Red

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue May 29, 2012 7:35 pm

I see the vultures coming out of the Dark Side woodwork.

...and that includes you Slobbo. :getthis)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Jaws » Thu May 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Well this vulture foned the guy up, did the deal.. Sold my bike to someone cheaply because they had had an accident and did not have a lot of folding stuff.. AND I thought with a few quidlets chucked at it, this one would do..
Arranged to collect it next Wednesday.. Got someone to stand in for me here and thought that was that
Tonight the low life scumbag sh!t texted me ( not man enough to actually speak to me .. pathetic bastid ) to say he had sold it 'to a mate'
Rest assured I WAS man enough to speak to the bastid and explained what I thought of him

Where I come from a deal is a deal.. You don't renege on a deal once its agreed, not if you are a decent person

This has left me Birdless, and cos I let mine go cheap, unable to buy a replacement

If I EVER have the misfortune to meet with 'carl' I will end up in fookin prison..
Creeping in from tother side !
Jaws
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 am

John. Dunno your details about any deal mate but to come and threaten some cnut on here or anywhere else just aint cricket. You up on blocks again too? :-?

Think you need to retract ya threats really, don't you ya silly old cnoot. :wink)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Jaws » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:13 am

Happy to retract if members do not agree the bloke needs things explained in a physical way.. Do not wish to upset others .. esp as I intend visiting matey in person soon anyway, so words are pretty meaningless to be honest..

So for those who believe the vendor behaved in an honourable way I apologise for any words or statements posted

I just wonder how YOU would feel if you had no bloody Blackbird etc etc ??

If the man had said 'look, I have had second thoughts and really it is too cheap, I am now looking for £XXX', then fair enough.. At least I would have had the chance to say yes or no.. But to just sell it out from under me...........

Where I come from a deal is a deal. Perhaps my ethics no longer fit in the moral desert we now live in ?
Jaws
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby Jaws » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:47 am

Quick update..
I am now a Bird owner again ! :thumbsup)

Thanks to Pugwash who offered me his 'garden ornament' ( his words ! LOL ! ) I will be back in the fray pretty darned soon :mrgreen:

And... two minutes after that deal was done Steve ( A ) foned me and offered me his at a cracking price too !!

Cant afford to buy his yet, but Steve has kindly offered to defer the sale for a couple of weeks so I can get some more pennies together.. Looks like I will be the proud owner of not one but two red Birds shortly..

I guess matey did me a favour by doing what he did.. Just hope that he does not do the same again to his 'mate' as if he gets a thump, I do not want the blame for it !!! :mrgreen:
Jaws
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby TRIPPO » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:09 pm

That certainly ain't cricket John........the bastid

And if i was a bit quicker i could have offered you my blue one as you may well know i recently bought John Bells immaculate black carb one :thumbsup)
There,s only one good ride!!!!!
One that you return home safely from!!!!! Make sure you do!!!!!
Casualty is full of people who thought they new better

Regards John

TRIPPO
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Location: Coventry At the Weekends!!!! In the week....Fooooook no's

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Jaws wrote:Happy to retract if members do not agree the bloke needs things explained in a physical way.. Do not wish to upset others .. esp as I intend visiting matey in person soon anyway, so words are pretty meaningless to be honest..

So for those who believe the vendor behaved in an honourable way I apologise for any words or statements posted

If the man had said 'look, I have had second thoughts and really it is too cheap, I am now looking for £XXX', then fair enough.. At least I would have had the chance to say yes or no.. But to just sell it out from under me...........

Where I come from a deal is a deal. Perhaps my ethics no longer fit in the moral desert we now live in ?

Pretty shallow retraction of violence there John.

Haven't you had ya bollox chopped yet or is there a lot of testosterone in the cabbage down your way ya silly old coont. Fooks sakes, every time summat goes tits up , you "know where they live" and ya gonna go "pay 'em a visit. How fookin old are you lol

All a lot of shouting and banging from the word go with this "sale" if you ask me.

You know what I feel about the initial link to the Dark Side. Not a problem normally, but the speed with which the link was posted over there just didn't smell like the decent ( whatever that is) thing to do. Rather, I'd have thought it'd have been the decent thing to let the Members on here have a look at the ad first ,( including you as a Member of course.)

Your rather loud posting over there about your "purchase", well, I didn't know if you were winding me up for a nibble or you were verbally "warning any coont ( and I use that word in the nicest possible way of course) that may be interested to back off.

Last year I dropped on a beautiful, low mileage GS1150 way down south. Phoned the guy up and said "I'll have it, I'll be down on the train tomorrow" "Fine" says he.
Later that night he phoned up, very apologetic to say someonefrom Londonturned up at his house with the cash and the sale was done. Not a problem says I . He has got to make his sale ( a Bird in the hand and all that LOL :wink) ) and I kicked myself for not sending him a deposit, either by Paypal ( you do Paypal don't you John) or bank transfer.
Wonder why you didn't think of that?

Been plenty of Birds for sale recently...Trippos from John Bell being a prime example: cheap too. Nah, I think ya stamping ya feet and shouting and wailing for different reasons. :wink)

I still think your public comments about JD are outrageous and are an abuse of the forums don't you?

Fekk me, there have been two Members that have been banned from here over the years for making similar comments. :banghead)

The c word can be the funniest word or the nastiest word and on this occasion it's the latter. I should know as I'm a full weight coont myself. :mrgreen:

Dunno what JD thinks but if someone said that to me I know I'd be fekkin devastated. We are all vulnerable individuals at the end of the day so chill the fook out as life's too short.

:)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tigger » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:01 am

Still driving the smart car john? :thumbsup)

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby duncan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 pm

as a advert for a man dealing with a small ,,,,,,,,ish number of people it was;nt very good John :(
duncan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MaXX2 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Jaws wrote:Happy to retract if members do not agree the bloke needs things explained in a physical way I do not agree and would like to see a proper grown-up retraction.. Do not wish to upset others .. esp as I intend visiting matey in person soon anyway, so words are pretty meaningless to be honest..

Where I come from a deal is a deal. Perhaps my ethics no longer fit in the moral desert we now live in ? For the record, you had no legal 'deal' or 'contract' with him and even though it's pissed you off (perhaps even rightly so), you're in the wrong with this over reaction. You've spent two posts slagging off, demeaning, showing up and threatening a bloke you've never met, for no more reason than because he sold his bike for a better price (presumably- it was well undervalued) to someone other than you. I for one have had this done to me before and got over pretty quick, as indeed I see you have. As for the issue of ethics, if I didn't know you, I'd have fewer worries about JD's than yours, based purely on the evidence of this thread.

As for your offer to retract your threats, I for one, would certainly like to see that done. The reasons are three-fold. First if anyone wants to sell their bike/parts to anyone else on IXXRA, they should be able to do so as long as no laws are broken. If there's a lesser dispute, then the parties can make like grown ups and sort it between themselves. Secondly, if JD is upset by this, then he's quite within his rights to report it to the police as harrassment which would be a shame as it means wasting police time knocking on your door to interview you and (thirdly)and more importantly, someone from IXXRA could well end up getting a knock on the door as well as you, for not doing enough to deal with it.
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Tigger » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 am

nuff said, lock down police plz :thumbsup)

maxx, get yer sensible head off, go buy summat new and shiny, open it, then send me some more bubble wrap plz, pref in yellow or red plz. :D

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Shop Window & SwapShop