s w motec

Selling any kit? Or are you looking for some Blackbird parts or bike gear?
Then put an advert on our Shop Window,
or if you want to trade/swap any items please put them here.

Moderators: MaXX2, wobbs

s w motec

Postby kibo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Peeps have got full set of S W Motec pannier rails/all fiting kit and top plate with Givi adapters already on them for sale;have taken them off new xx as got new Givi wing rack an it works better for my other half. Its in brand new state ( think previous owner only used it once ) so any one interested please let me know.....still cant fig out how to upload the pics onto here so will keep tryin but a mate is gonna put it on e bay for me in couple weeks if no one wants it....open to offers cos need some other bits for new xx
kibo
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Re: s w motec

Postby MaXX2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:55 am

How about putting a price up Kibo, just as a starter for ten. It sometimes helps! It's good kit and bike specific but easier with a price to work to. A lot on here (though not all :mrgreen: ) are folks who might shy away from putting offers in blind, in case they offend the seller.
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby kibo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:36 pm

good point maXX2 thought people wud know more than me bout it than me so that's why didn't put price but new it was £228.00 and the top rack never been fitted/brand new ; need £150.00 for some new touring bits so any offers near that if poss but open to offers........and don't worry bout offending seller ......as you cant insult pork :P lol really lookin forward to Clun and lots rides planned before then ;;;;but prob not THIS weekend jawdropping
kibo
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:16 pm

kibo wrote:good point maXX2 thought people wud know more than me bout it than me so that's why didn't put price but new it was £228.00 and the top rack never been fitted/brand new ; need £150.00 for some new touring bits so any offers near that if poss but open to offers........and don't worry bout offending seller ......as you cant insult pork :P lol really lookin forward to Clun and lots rides planned before then ;;;;but prob not THIS weekend jawdropping

Me too kibo. but there'll be chances to meet up before that I'm sure. We all need to get a move on as the days'll be getting short again in 20 weeks time. not long now. :P :bigcry:

lol

:shock)

:pullhair

:ride) :ride) :ride) :ride) :ride) :ride) :ride)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby 0johnsher136 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

hi i looking go get some luggage together for trip to France any chance of some photos if not sold!
0johnsher136
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby kibo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 pm

not gone yet mate;mate was gonna put it on e bay for me as even he cant fig out why my laptop wont post pics but if you look on the S W Motec site there are pics and the prices for the blackbird;and like I said panniers only used once and top rack has never been fitted apparently ;but can always try send some from phone if that helps..... very busy at mo so don't worry if I don't respond right away ,but thanks for askin;and will try get pics sorted over weekend as have bit spare time :thumbsup)
kibo
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:30 pm

kibo wrote:not gone yet mate;mate was gonna put it on e bay for me as even he cant fig out why my laptop wont post pics but if you look on the S W Motec site there are pics and the prices for the blackbird;and like I said panniers only used once and top rack has never been fitted apparently ;but can always try send some from phone if that helps..... very busy at mo so don't worry if I don't respond right away ,but thanks for askin;and will try get pics sorted over weekend as have bit spare time :thumbsup)

Hiya Kibo. Can you email me the photos if you have any please.

I'll post them up for you.

email addy phylisdoris@hotmail.com

:thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Return to Shop Window & SwapShop