Garmin Quest

Selling any kit? Or are you looking for some Blackbird parts or bike gear?
Then put an advert on our Shop Window,
or if you want to trade/swap any items please put them here.

Moderators: MaXX2, wobbs

Garmin Quest

Postby Oldbull » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:09 am

Garmin Quest for sale full working order, all the bits that came with it. Bike cradle iffy tho, holding pin broke I think otherwise all good...

Semi Sensible offer :thumbsup) :thumbsup)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Garmin Quest

Postby aj » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:14 am

Oldbull wrote:Garmin Quest for sale full working order, all the bits that came with it. Bike cradle iffy tho, holding pin broke I think otherwise all good...

Semi Sensible offer :thumbsup) :thumbsup)

let me know how much you get... i have one too...unused since i acquired the brick... :mrgreen:

regards
aj :wink)

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Need to put a price on it Oldbull Old Frewt.

Mind you, dunno how you've got the fookin neck to try and flog one of them.

Guy over on the GS site has just offered to give his Quest away to anyone that would like it. A generous offer there dontcha think.

Better still, why not just ask that in exchange, whoever wants it donate via paypal or whatever, whatever funds no matter how small, to a Charity of the generous donor's choice.

:thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:19 am

T.Murphy wrote:Need to put a price on it Oldbull Old Frewt.

Guy over on the GS site has just offered to give his Quest away to anyone that would like it. A generous offer there dontcha think.

Better still, why not just ask that in exchange, whoever wants it donate via paypal or whatever, whatever funds no matter how small, to a Charity of the generous donor's choice.

better still, why dont you mind yer own business me ole fruit.

Since When Do we Have BIRD Pricing RULES on ixxra ??? :-?

In case you haven't noticed their is quite a bit of Quest activity on here at the moment and I have something in mind if it now gets chance to fruition ... :roll) :roll)

Now keep yer fergin nose oot ... charity my arse duh
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby daveb » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:11 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA lol lol lol lol that told him dinnit Dave laughing my bollox off here lol
daveb
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Oldbull » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:23 pm

daveb wrote:BWAHAHAHAHA lol lol lol lol that told him dinnit Dave laughing my bollox off here lol

How ya doin pal, have you dried out yet :shock)
interfering cooont, think he needs a sat nav to find his way round the forums :twisted)

Anybody want my Garmin Quest for nowt and Ill send paypal for £100 to your favorite charity :clap: :rolleyes:
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Oldbull wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:Need to put a price on it Oldbull Old Frewt.

better still, why dont you mind yer own business me ole fruit.

Since When Do we Have BIRD Pricing RULES on ixxra ??? :-?

In case you haven't noticed their is quite a bit of Quest activity on here at the moment and I have something in mind if it now gets chance to fruition ... :roll) :roll)

Now keep yer fergin nose oot ... charity my arse duh

Well, really ! if aj was still in charge of the Shop Window and hadn't got sacked, I'm afraid you wouldn't get away with abuse like that. Oh no, he'd have ya knackers on a fekkin plate mate.

:mrgreen:

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:42 pm

aj wrote:
T.Murphy wrote:
Well, really ! if aj was still in charge of the Shop Window and hadn't got sacked, I'm afraid you wouldn't get away with abuse like that. Oh no, he'd have ya knackers on a fekkin plate mate.

:mrgreen:

fortunately 4 U boldscull... we have a slacker running the show :shock)
... one who wouldn't do diddlyshit let alone support his partner who resigned as a result..... jawdropping :roll)
so please be my guest..... pile on the abuse... lol .. there are now no standards... :P

retards
aj :getthis)

ohhfekkkit... i've taken the bait..... frigginwelshsheepshagincoootthatheis.... :mrgreen:

Another "well really". I have called and had an Emergency Meeting with my superiors over this blatant abuse of a "For Sale" thread and associated accusatory abuse of a member holding the esteemed and much sought after high profile, very important position of Admin. We have sought legal advice and come to the conclusion that your vile post be deleted for a number of obvious and previously intimated reasons.

(You silly old cnut, get over yasself )

Bwaahahahahhaha.

Anyrode Oldbull, how much for the fekkin Quest eh? Wouldn't have it if it were a freebie, though I think Taz may be interested as he's incapable of handling the newer models..

They were great when they were the cutting edge of Sat Nav....but not anymore are they. Too small, too slow..shite really.

GLWS

lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:15 am

Let it be known to all that I am VERY interested in being given a Garmin Quest - especially a working one :D But if I have to actually 'buy' one :shock) then I would be prepared to negotiate the lowest possible price.

Fcuk knows what happened to the good old days when Ixxra members gave their unwanted shit to other Ixxra members :roll)

Anyway, if you want to part with a working Garmin Quest, then let me know what price you're looking for and maybe we'll come to an agreement :thumbsup)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Oldbull » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 am

I will dig it out the drawer and have a look tonight :thumbsup)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Mister Majestik » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Dig it out the draw lol

It was on the sideboard last week, wrapped with Taz's name on it :notworthy)
Mister Majestik
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:
Fcuk knows what happened to the good old days when Ixxra members gave their unwanted shit to other Ixxra members :thumbsup)

I refer the right honourable two faced coont to the thread about some tvats Garmin 660 not being able to fly :getthis)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Location: Ex of Rainy Todmorden Where???? now just as rainy Walsden

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 am

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:Let it be known to all that I am VERY interested in being given a Garmin Quest - especially a working one :D But if I have to actually 'buy' one :shock) then I would be prepared to negotiate the lowest possible price.

Fcuk knows what happened to the good old days when Ixxra members gave their unwanted shit to other Ixxra members :roll)

Anyway, if you want to part with a working Garmin Quest, then let me know what price you're looking for and maybe we'll come to an agreement :thumbsup)

Bwahahahahahaha. that's one helluva big dose of rose tinted glasses ya cnut. The only stuff given away in the "good old days" ( fekk I'm still laffing at that ya twat) was the stuff donated at the Pie 'n' Peas do's for a good cause.

First time I ever met you was to pick up someones "unwanted shite" that I'd just bought. The second time I met one of the "Old Skool" from the "Good Old Days" it was to collect, after buying, someone elses unwanted radio shite. All good deals that both parties were happy about, but don't give me that old guff about the Old Days do.
Mighta been stuff given amongst members that were "close", but no more than members on here today.

Ya fookin deluded romantic cuntard Taz. lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Oldbull » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Ya fookin deluded romantic cuntard Taz

Fookin hell Timbo bit harsh mate, no need for the 'romantic' bit at all :mrgreen:

Found it, fired up first time, on charge at the minute ..

Map is city Navigator Europe 2008 , software version 4.1

make me a charitable offer and its yours :thumbsup)

Been pressing the screen for ten minutes trying to get it to work :D
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:38 am

T.Murphy wrote:
Tazcbr1100xx wrote:Let it be known to all that I am VERY interested in being given a Garmin Quest - especially a working one :D But if I have to actually 'buy' one :shock) then I would be prepared to negotiate the lowest possible price.

Bwahahahahahaha. that's one helluva big dose of rose tinted glasses ya cnut. The only stuff given away in the "good old days" ( fekk I'm still laffing at that ya twat) was the stuff donated at the Pie 'n' Peas do's for a good cause.

First time I ever met you was to pick up someones "unwanted shite" that I'd just bought. The second time I met one of the "Old Skool" from the "Good Old Days" it was to collect, after buying, someone elses unwanted radio shite. All good deals that both parties were happy about, but don't give me that old guff about the Old Days do.
Mighta been stuff given amongst members that were "close", but no more than members on here today.

Ya fookin deluded romantic cuntard Taz. lol

:rolleyes: The power of the internet strikes again. duh At one time you'd be sat at home in your corner mumbling to yourself, but now everyone has to suffer :P

T.Murphy da tvat wrote:Mind you, dunno how you've got the fookin neck to try and flog one of them.

Two faced cnut :D
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Oldbull - you have a PM - and just to save that nosey tart Murphy from having to press more keys than necessary in order to read it, it says ........

The Quest is working thanks :thumbsup) Pity the tea shack was closed :( Never mind, you can buy the teas next time we meet :thumbsup)
UNQUOTE

I would remind those of you who are reading this post that the above message is a PRIVATE MESSAGE so please don't read it unless you fit into one of the following categories:
1. You name is Taz
2. Your name is Oldbull
3. You're a voyeur
4. You're a pervert
5. You shag sheep
6, You don't shag sheep

Everyone else can keep their fukin noses out :mrgreen:

The Garmin Quest is no longer for sale by the way ;)

However, I do have a full set of VERY NICE Peugeot 206 cc alloy wheels for sale WITH tyres :mrgreen:
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Oldbull » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Just remembered theres the car windscreen cradle somewhere aboots if you haven got one Taz, I will put one side for next time :thumbsup)

cuppa would have gone down rather nice analll :wink)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:05 pm

This is a private message to Twaz and so Coontybollix doesn't have to click on his mouse too often, and the same applies to Twazibollix cos he's a tight cnut.

I may have a working Quest bike cradle for sale :mrgreen:
That's if I can find it. :roll)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Thanks folks :thumbsup) I do actually have a car cradle and a bike cradle, but you can never say no to having a spare so keep hold of them and you can offload them next time we meet perhaps ;)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:23 am

Two thousand and fourteen and he's just "got" himself a Garmin Quest. Fekk me, ya couldn't make it up could ya? Ya really couldn't. What a twat. lol

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Akuji » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:58 am

Probably have a zumo by 2030 :thumbsup)
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Fcuk off knob cheese - this will be my fourth Quest, and I already have TWO Zumo 660LMs :getthis) However, one of the 660's will go back to Garmin shortly to be replaced by a brand new 590LM at Taz Prices :thumbsup)
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Akuji » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:26 am

Tazcbr1100xx wrote:Fcuk off knob cheese - this will be my fourth Quest, and I already have TWO Zumo 660LMs :getthis) However, one of the 660's will go back to Garmin shortly to be replaced by a brand new 590LM at Taz Prices :thumbsup)

And the operative word in that entire post is 'shortly' :thumbsup)
I've Got Mad Cow, What's Your Excuse??......Denny Crane
Akuji
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby barsteward » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 am

Akuji wrote:
Tazcbr1100xx wrote:Fcuk off knob cheese - this will be my fourth Quest, and I already have TWO Zumo 660LMs :getthis) However, one of the 660's will go back to Garmin shortly to be replaced by a brand new 590LM at Taz Prices :thumbsup)

And the operative word in that entire post is 'shortly' :thumbsup)

Kettle fookin pot :roll)
barsteward
Q.O.T.W. Moderator
Q.O.T.W. Moderator

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:12 pm

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member