Tiggers account

If You Are Having Login Problems Please Check Here
Also a Place to Report All Other Problems Regarding
Avatars Signatures etc. PLEASE NOTE ANYONE CAN LOGIN WITH THE USERNAME temp PASSWORD temp PLEASE PUT YOUR ORIGINAL USERNAME IN THE POSTING

Moderator: MaXX2

Tiggers account

Postby Tigger2 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Tigger cant log in, Sooooooo, 1 quick "jekkle n hyde" potion later, and tigger2 jumps to his defence, with a snarl ofc.

Last time i tried to log in on tigger was a while ago now, the account name auto suggested Aj2 for some odd reason, so i cleared it, typed tigger and right password and pressed enter, invalid user name and/or password was reply. Tried in vain 3 times and got locked out. Tried to email crew, 3 times, returned all 3 after 72 hrs.
Rang/texted trippo, he contacted Morph/tinytim, any idea whats occuring? still not heard owt?

Just re-registered on this account so can find out wazzup. :thumbsup) On nights if yer gonna ring alice. :D
Tigger2
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Re: Tiggers account

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Tigger2 wrote:Tigger cant log in, Sooooooo, 1 quick "jekkle n hyde" potion later, and tigger2 jumps to his defence, with a snarl ofc.

Last time i tried to log in on tigger was a while ago now, the account name auto suggested Aj2 for some odd reason, so i cleared it, typed tigger and right password and pressed enter, invalid user name and/or password was reply. Tried in vain 3 times and got locked out. Tried to email crew, 3 times, returned all 3 after 72 hrs.
Rang/texted trippo, he contacted Morph/tinytim, any idea whats occuring? still not heard owt?

Just re-registered on this account so can find out wazzup. :thumbsup) On nights if yer gonna ring alice. :D

Yea, as I said prev post, "you gotta P.M."

Trippo sent me ya e-mail addy last week but I totally forgot ot get back to you sorry. :oops)

Sorted now ( I hope).

On nights you say? Oh good, I'll give you a bell then as it's only 13.24 hours. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Tigger2 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 pm

T.Murphy wrote:
Tigger2 wrote:Tigger cant log in, Sooooooo, 1 quick "jekkle n hyde" potion later, and tigger2 jumps to his defence, with a snarl ofc.

Yea, as I said prev post, "you gotta P.M."

Trippo sent me ya e-mail addy last week but I totally forgot ot get back to you sorry. :oops)

Sorted now ( I hope).

On nights you say? Oh good, I'll give you a bell then as it's only 13.24 hours. :thumbsup)

Affraid not obwan :banghead)
Tigger2
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby Tigger » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Working now :P

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member