inapropriate restriction

If You Are Having Login Problems Please Check Here
Also a Place to Report All Other Problems Regarding
Avatars Signatures etc. PLEASE NOTE ANYONE CAN LOGIN WITH THE USERNAME temp PASSWORD temp PLEASE PUT YOUR ORIGINAL USERNAME IN THE POSTING

Moderator: MaXX2

inapropriate restriction

Postby aj » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:43 pm

bobblyone....the height restriction you have imposed on pics is a friggin pain in the asspect :banghead)
portrait shots are, as a result, far too small and a waste of time :( (creatively restrictive)...
to make you aware, when uploading to photobucket (at 600x480)
not all are spot on these limits (after loading).. photobucket aint that clever :roll)
.... so.. after posting ont forum several pics.. preview then informs you that 1 or more are out side you limit... every fooker in the album then has to be gon into to check the size ( cus they are not identified by a file reference either)
even 481...yes 1 out and the pic is rejected ont forum. duh :shock) :banghead) :twisted) :shock) :evil)

i think that others too will soon get pithed off with posting pics if this limiter format can not be changed :roll)
...we need some tolerance building in.. may be 1/2 way between 800x600 and 600x480 :roll)

i fank you :notworthy) ... pithed off from wusser (who took 5 hours last night to complete 1 post....) :evil) :banghead)

... and don't take any notice of that tvat who doesn’t know the difference between a pixel and poleaxe lol

regards :wink)
aj

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: inapropriate restriction

Postby Tim » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:06 pm

aj wrote:.

i think that others too will soon get pithed off with posting pics if this limiter format can not be changed :roll)
...we need some tolerance building in.. may be 1/2 way between 800x600 and 600x480 :roll)

i fank you :notworthy) ... pithed off from wusser (who took 5 hours last night to complete 1 post....) :evil) :banghead)

aj

How ya think we feel....Took me 5 hours to read one fekkin post. :banghead) :banghead) :mrgreen:

If it stops "one" posting hunnerds of pics in one post, rather than a link to photobucket or wherever then that's fine by me.

(ya pics so far have been excellent :clap: ....although the first five of them "different" roads are all of the same fekkin road.
lol duh

:)
Tim
Site Admin

Postby wobbs » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:43 pm

not all are spot on these limits (after loading).. photobucket aint that clever :roll)

Well don't use it then :banghead) use the ixxra image folder you have FTP access for

the height restriction you have imposed on pics is a friggin pain in the asspect :banghead)

Height is increased to 640 but you aint get any wider than 640 it wil make the forum too wide, not everyone has a 42" lcd monitor :ride)

portrait shots are, as a result, far too small and a waste of time

portrait of a blackbird :-? with it being a blackbird site anall are'nt they wider than tall? unless its vertical or got a 9ft rider on board
:mrgreen:
but as above height is 640

I will be working on the Album soon so everyone can use that.
Wobbs
wobbs
Site Admin

Postby aj » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:05 pm

wobbs wrote:

Well don't use it then :banghead) use the ixxra image folder you have FTP access for

the height restriction you have imposed on pics is a friggin pain in the asspect :banghead)

Height is increased to 640 but you aint get any wider than 640 it wil make the forum too wide, not everyone has a 42" lcd monitor :ride)

portrait shots are, as a result, far too small and a waste of time

portrait of a blackbird :-? with it being a blackbird site anall are'nt they wider than tall? unless its vertical or got a 9ft rider on board
:mrgreen:
but as above height is 640

I will be working on the Album soon so everyone can use that.

i knew it.. you have been tvatised... :banghead) :banghead) :banghead)

recall... this issue was not a problem previously... we aint short of web space.. are we lol

regards :bigcry:
aj

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tim » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Well, well, well....

bet you wont give in on this one either eh?

lol lol lol lol lol lol
Tim
Site Admin

Postby Tim » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:25 pm

aj wrote:

recall... this issue was not a problem for me previously ... we aint short of web space.. are we lol

aj

lol lol lol
Tim
Site Admin

Postby wobbs » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 pm

There is no webspace or bandwidth problem it was oversized pictures which we had no control over
Wobbs
wobbs
Site Admin

Postby aj » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Tim wrote:
aj wrote:

recall... this issue was not a problem for me previously ... we aint short of web space.. are we lol

aj

lol lol lol

or for anyone else ... just you :rolleyes:

btw... i take it that for the future, anyone wanting help with pic postin you will do it for them eh... :notworthy) :notworthy)

regards :P
aj

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby aj » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:22 pm

wobbs wrote:There is no webspace or bandwidth problem it was oversized pictures which we had no control over

800x600 is not.. i repeat..NOT oversized... :P :P :P :P
unless you isa a deedah welsh tvat of corse :evil)

regards duh
aj

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tim » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa Bwaaaahhhhaaaa....I can see some Teddies becoming airborne sooner rather than later.

This is a Blackbird Site, not a Holidayphotosunlimited.com

As I say...Bwaaahhhaaaaaaaaa !!!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Tim
Site Admin

Postby wobbs » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Reet this is how it is.
if you use any image server photobucket or whatever, max picture size is 640 x 640 any more than 640 wide will stretch the forum. so it does'nt matter how much money you offer me, well er if mmm maybe :roll) it could :P lol

Now this forum has many features
when you make a post, in the option tab (bottom left) you see upload attachment, now if you use this your picture will be seen at 640 x 640 or less whatever the size is
if your image is more than 640 x 640 it will be seen as a 400 wide thumbnail which is usable, click it, it opens again full size

Andy
Wobbs
wobbs
Site Admin

Postby aj » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:20 am

bobblyone wrote:when you make a post, in the option tab (bottom left) you see upload attachment, now if you use this your picture will be seen at 640 x 640 or less whatever the size is
if your image is more than 640 x 640 it will be seen as a 400 wide thumbnail which is usable, click it, it opens again full size

forum error 3.jpg

never played with this affore 8) ....so... 2000x1000 direct from hard drive ... :rolleyes: :shock)
... could have some fun with this lol ... ( as long as it's more than 0x0 screwy )... jessuswept duh

fanks bobbly....keep the change.. :mrgreen:

aj

hope you can read the attachment :-? ...came strait from my hard drive... original file was twice this size :D

aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Tigger » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:10 pm

i cant seem to find my throttle stop, and i really wanna :mrgreen:

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member