Problems logging in? check here

If You Are Having Login Problems Please Check Here
Also a Place to Report All Other Problems Regarding
Avatars Signatures etc. PLEASE NOTE ANYONE CAN LOGIN WITH THE USERNAME temp PASSWORD temp PLEASE PUT YOUR ORIGINAL USERNAME IN THE POSTING

Moderator: MaXX2

Problems logging in? check here

Postby wobbs » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:51 pm

If your having problems logging in or things aint working right try these few things if they don't work please let us know

Before you login please click "delete all board cookies" scroll to the bottom of the screen its on your right
You can set your browser to delete these cookies every time you close your browser, (IE6 instructions) most browser are the same
click tools, click internet options, click advanced, scroll to security, tick the box that says "Empty temp internet files folder when browser is closed" click apply, click ok

If these do not work get your bike out and go for a ride :ride)

If its still the same when you return you need a blanket some matches and a pile of wood make a fire and send me some smoke signals and i'll get back to you or mail me wobbs @ixxra.co.uk or any of the crew crew @ixxra.co.uk

Thanks Ixxra Team
Wobbs
wobbs
Site Admin

Re: Problems logging in? check here

Postby Laceyjay » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Ive had problems logging in - as per email - but thought, I am using firefox, kept getting booted after I logged in. Thought to try IE - and duuhhhhh it worked. So if anyone is having problems getting in, could be the browser?
ImageImage
Life is for living with your aerial up and fully receiving
Laceyjay
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Poacher » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Laceyjay wrote:Ive had problems logging in - as per email - but thought, I am using firefox, kept getting booted after I logged in. Thought to try IE - and duuhhhhh it worked. So if anyone is having problems getting in, could be the browser?

OK on my Firefox Lacey :wink)
'The Poacher'
Poacher
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Red Mick » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 pm

HELLO I seem to be back :) :) :-) :-)

Don't know if you did anything recently, but I'm still logged in and this post is going to be submitted.........

NOW
Hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere...
Red Mick
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby Ladybird » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:44 am

Welcome back Red Mick, I know you've had further problems since this post, but hopefully with perceverance we will get you there!
Ladybird
IXXRA Founder

Postby Sceptic » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:57 am

Hi

I'm a new BB owner trying to join this forum.

This is the third time I've registered this last week. On the 1st two occasions I've logged in, had a good read, but when I've returned I cannot login because apparently I do not exist on the system!

Please advise.

Mind you, by the time you read this I shall probably have ceased to exist again! :-)

I've deleted cookies and tried IE as well as Firefox.

I remain

Sceptical!
Sceptic
Carbon-Look Member
Carbon-Look Member

Postby TRIPPO » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Sceptic welcome to Ixxra
I personnely dont no wat your doing wrong, but it should be simple to to register and then log in and be recognised by the forum,

But anyhow if yer still registered go to new members and give ever 1 a bit of an introduction bout yer self :mrgreen: and yer xx (needs to be blue)
And hopefully yer hear long enough to enjoy the bollix and bullshyite that is in abundance on here :rockon) :mrgreen:
And keep an eye out on the pit lane for the :ride) outs :mrgreen:
There,s only one good ride!!!!!
One that you return home safely from!!!!! Make sure you do!!!!!
Casualty is full of people who thought they new better

Regards John

TRIPPO
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Location: Coventry At the Weekends!!!! In the week....Fooooook no's

Postby Tim » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 am

Sceptic wrote:Hi

I'm a new BB owner trying to join this forum.

This is the third time I've registered this last week. On the 1st two occasions I've logged in, had a good read, but when I've returned I cannot login because apparently I do not exist on the system!

Please advise.

Mind you, by the time you read this I shall probably have ceased to exist again! :-)

I've deleted cookies and tried IE as well as Firefox.

I remain

Sceptical!

Been a lot of bad peeps joining this last few weeks...ya may have got deleted amongst them mebbe.

Anyways, you're here now, that's all that matters....so how do from me mate. :clap:

As Trippo says..get on the main Sctions and say hello.
8)
Tim
Site Admin

Postby Red Mick » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 pm

wobbs wrote:..Before you login please click "delete all board cookies" scroll to the bottom of the screen its on your right
You can set your browser to delete these cookies every time you close your browser, (IE6 instructions) most browser are the same
click tools, click internet options, click advanced, scroll to security, tick the box that says "Empty temp internet files folder when browser is closed" click apply, click ok..

Been there, done that :banghead) :banghead) :banghead)

Hello,l it's me again :-) This is the one computer at work which for some reason still lets me on. for that matter, I'm still logged in on here, never logged me off. Neither my home computer nor many at work will let me finish the log in process, telling me I've succesfully logged in, then going to index page which shows me not logged in duh duh

I know I've exchanged my woes with you before. Now, strangely, when I've tried to e-mail crew@IXXRA.co.uk, or any name, I get a failure to deliver message.

Are you trying to tell me something? :(
Hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere...
Red Mick
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Postby the pc doctor » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Red Mick wrote:
wobbs wrote:..Before you login please click "delete all board cookies" scroll to the bottom of the screen its on your right
click tools, click internet options, click advanced, scroll to security, tick the box that says "Empty temp internet files folder when browser is closed" click apply, click ok..

Been there, done that :banghead) :banghead) :banghead)

Hello,l it's me again :-) This is the one computer at work which for some reason still lets me on. for that matter, I'm still logged in on here, never logged me off. Neither my home computer nor many at work will let me finish the log in process, telling me I've succesfully logged in, then going to index page which shows me not logged in duh duh

I know I've exchanged my woes with you before. Now, strangely, when I've tried to e-mail crew@IXXRA.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, or any name, I get a failure to deliver message.

Are you trying to tell me something? :(

This was happening to me....

Don't just get rid of cookies but also history, form data etc etc

If you can't see about 6 'to delete' items then upgrade to the lastest IE

I'm running IE 8.0 on Windows XP
The above opinion in no way represents the sound of mind. In fact it......em, err, thingy....

oh bummer...... sodin ouch again

Doc the Crock........

:bigcry: :eyebrows) No More Putt Putt's :eyebrows) :bigcry:
the pc doctor
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Return to Logging In And Other Teething problems