Crimbo effects

If You Are Having Login Problems Please Check Here
Also a Place to Report All Other Problems Regarding
Avatars Signatures etc. PLEASE NOTE ANYONE CAN LOGIN WITH THE USERNAME temp PASSWORD temp PLEASE PUT YOUR ORIGINAL USERNAME IN THE POSTING

Moderator: MaXX2

Crimbo effects

Postby Tigger » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 am

Now the powers that be, ohh ahh, have put the lights away, the forum isnt quite the same, the Board index etc headings are all sqaushed up in the right corner. just letting u know timmifee. :thumbsup)

Or is it "Functioning as intended" :p

My boing is back .... :P
devil
Tigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Crimbo effects

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:25 am

Tigger wrote:Now the powers that be, ohh ahh, have put the lights away, the forum isnt quite the same, the Board index etc headings are all sqaushed up in the right corner. just letting u know timmifee. :thumbsup)

Or is it "Functioning as intended" :p

Cheers, Tigger.

Fekk duh ! Looks OK to me. Anyone else got this problem? :-?

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby MaXX2 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Same thing here, but a small thing that just needs getting used to, rather than a problem mebbe :-? sheep presents :moon) dizzy devil :pullhair lol

In fact, please feel free to keep this setting (right or wrong) as I seem to have access to the full array of smileys for the first time in years!! :mrgreen:
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Postby Tazcbr1100xx » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 pm

It's a bit back to front, but hey ho - look who's running the show and don't be too surprised eh lol
Sorted!
Tazcbr1100xx
Magnesium Member
Magnesium Member

Postby Oldbull » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 pm

looks ok to me using firefox, Mick are you using IE mate??, your problem could be a browser/resolution setting, Think the bearings mite need tourqing down on your puter pal :wink) :wink)

Can we have a sunshiney - springy feely kinda background now the ferkin snows gone pretty please Timf :thumbsup) :notworthy)
Oldbull
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby MaXX2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 am

Oldbull wrote:looks ok to me using firefox, Mick are you using IE mate??, your problem could be a browser/resolution setting, Think the bearings mite need tourqing down on your puter pal :wink) :wink)

Can we have a sunshiney - springy feely kinda background now the ferkin snows gone pretty please Timf :thumbsup) :notworthy)

I am on IE Dave yes :thumbsup) Not worried though, it's a problem that's not a problem over here, so no need for any res tweeks :thumbsup)

Just got a 24" monitor at home and I'm bored to death of tweeking ferkin res anyway. Thing is ya see, I like a high res set up, but when I set it that way, the desktop icons are like postage stamps and most apps like this site, Word docs etc are just a thin strip down the middle of the screen :roll)

Still--- watching vids and looking at pics is good. Shlink's Hartide Run DVD from years gone by was a hoot as well :thumbsup) :thumbsup)
Eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the part you forgot to service.
MaXX2
Site Admin

Return to Logging In And Other Teething problems