Dark Side. Meeting opportunity. Andover. 22-24th June 2012

Any bike events you think may be of interest to us? Please post up.

Moderator: MaXX2

Dark Side. Meeting opportunity. Andover. 22-24th June 2012

Postby Lumpy » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I've finally managed to sort all the details for the B.I.R.D Andover Bash on the 22nd - 24th June 2012. Business as usual for those that have been before.

Arrivals welcomed after 2pm on the Firday and go whenever sorted on the Sunday. The cost has been kept to only £8,50 hoping to get a good turnout, I would appreciate day guests paying £5 towards the event. Paypal is the easiest way to pay for the attendance.

Food will be available on Friday evening, Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday morning, evening hot food on the Saturday and snacks during the day. Tea and coffee etc. available all day.

It would be nice to see a few new faces, as well as the regulars. It is very important to keep in touch with old friends and make new.

Please see attached form. One is a field form and the other not as there were difficulties last year operator error I reckon.

Please e-mail the form back to me at the address provided on the form. Ta.

Any questions, please ask.

Address is

Andover Rugby Club. SP11 0TA.
Attachments
4th annual bash.zip
application form. Please complete.
(50.78 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Lumpy
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Re: Dark Side. Meeting opportunity. Andover. 22-24th June 20

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Keep meaning to ride down South and meet you lot but can never be arsed .

May well get down this time hopefully...But a Booking Form? How very unmotorbikeish and fookin anal. ( Will we need to bring ID and a copy of a recent utility bill?) Par for the course for you so I hear.

Anyrode. How many are you expecting? What proprtion of bikes to cars and campervans do you think it'll be?
Will the weekend will be full of discussions about bottom games and stuff?

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Re: Dark Side. Meeting opportunity. Andover. 22-24th June 20

Postby Lumpy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 pm

T.Murphy wrote:Keep meaning to ride down South and meet you lot but can never be arsed .

May well get down this time hopefully...But a Booking Form? How very unmotorbikeish and fookin anal. ( Will we need to bring ID and a copy of a recent utility bill?) Par for the course for you so I hear.

Anyrode. How many are you expecting? What proprtion of bikes to cars and campervans do you think it'll be?
Will the weekend will be full of discussions about bottom games and stuff?

Anal maybe but it lets the organisers know details of the peeps coming and gives infor about payment. If you are coming more than 50 miles then a passport will be required. This will be returned when you leave however.

Your Euros don't work down South either so real money only please.

All bikers, apart from the kids and about 50 / 50 for bikes and cages etc.

The weekend is whatever you wish to make it.
Lumpy
Annodised Alloy Member
Annodised Alloy Member

Return to Bike Events 2012