McBASH 2012 Report !

Any bike events you think may be of interest to us? Please post up.

Moderator: MaXX2

McBASH 2012 Report !

Postby russ_fae_fyvie » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

I know nobody from here came this weekend, but everyone was invited so I am going to copy this message I put on BIRD today following the McBASH.

If you think its pointless putting posts on IXXRA about the McBASH just let me know and I won't put any more posts on here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right guys first of all I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who made a great effort to come to the 4th McBASH.

They were;
Kenny,Brenda,Simon,Sarah,Clive,Gina,Keith,Ian,Hugh,Jules,Steve,Helen,Rod,Damien,Scott,Mark,Roy,Nobby,John and Saffie

Sorry Yvonne couldn't make it, we all hope your stay in hospital isn't too long.

Without you guys it wouldn't be worth doing it so a big thank you from the heart of my bottom !

As far as I was concerned it was brilliant to see a lot of 'old' faces but just as good seeing the new guys, I hope you all enjoyed it because most of you had a long way to come and it really is appreciated. Its a pity a lot more locals can't be persuaded to get off their arses, (with the exception of Sandy who was ill) but its their loss.

Hope you all get home safely and the Damien and Scott aren't too sick on the ferry back to Ireland !

I had a great time and as was discussed by the McBASHers over the weekend, there will be a few little tweeks to next year but the WILL be a McBASH 2013 !

Probably the funniest thing of the weekend was the Psychic who had been booked for the Saturday night, he sent an email to the agent Saturday morning saying he had to pull out of the gig cos his wife had just left him, he couldn't have been a very good psychic coz he didn't see that one coming !!!

So get your names down quickly because once again it will be limited to the first 26(ish) names if you want to join the exclusive club !!

Load more photos and details on the McBASH website
http://www.fyviedesign.co.uk/Fyvie_Design_Ltd/BIRD_McBASH_2012.html
Attachments
mcbash1.jpg
russ_fae_fyvie
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Re: McBASH 2012 Report !

Postby aj » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm

busfair... there's a clump of grass growing in the middle of those xx's... jawdropping

regards
aj lol

remember... i know nuffin about everything so don't believe a word i say
aj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: McBASH 2012 Report !

Postby russ_fae_fyvie » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

McBASH Press Report......
Attachments
mcbash.jpg
russ_fae_fyvie