2015 O'BASH

Any bike events you think may be of interest to us? Please post up.

Moderator: MaXX2

2015 O'BASH

Postby russ_fae_fyvie » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Guys, in case you don't know you are ALL invited to the new O'BASH that is taking part in Norther Ireland next year, this is instead of the McBASH which is taking a break next year (returning in 2016).

I know not many IXXRA's don't venture to come to these but you should, sod the 'us and them' malarky, I think the few from IXXRA who have been to the McBASH in the past have enjoyed it (I hope) and this is a new venture so everyone is welcome !!

Damien (on BIRD) and I have been discussing the arrangements and although we know its a long way off yet, names have already been taken, however provisional, for the Hotel he has arranged a block booking for.

This is the hotel
http://www.glensofantrim.com

I know a lot of the current McBASHers have already provisionally booked rooms (like I have!) and to be honest, although I loved organising the McBASH (and it will happen again in 2016) its great that Damien is doing this and with it being in Northern Ireland I'm really looking forward to riding those amazing roads and meeting the O'BASHers.

So this is an early call to arms for anyone even remotely thinking about coming to let Damien know, either reply to this or send me a PM and I'll pass it on.

This would be a great chance to meet some of your fellow Blackbird owners (from whatever Forum FFS!) if you haven't already.

So what you waiting for !!

:thumbsup)
russ_fae_fyvie
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Return to Bike Events 2012