Dunlop Roadsmart 2's

Moderators: MaXX2, jack

Dunlop Roadsmart 2's

Postby Chrisevans41 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Just a question. Can anyone who gets to try the DUNLOP Roadsmart 2's please compare them to the original Roadsamrts. I fancy (metaphoricaly speaking) a pair of Michellin Pilot Road 3's next but need to consider the Roadsmart 2's. On the bright side, don't see any probs with the Originals which may mean they will be cheaper. 2's 3's life's a bitch. Sorry Mr Murphy if the tyre gods bother you but I am a fussy, Yorkshire tyre god mi sen
:) :) :)
lol
STAY ON STAY SAFE
Chrisevans41
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Re: Dunlop Roadsmart 2's

Postby T.Murphy aka Tim » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:04 pm

No probs Chris. The tyre Gods don't bother me....neither do the Riding Gods. I am a mere mortal on stuff like this. :thumbsup)

Its all shite
T.Murphy aka Tim
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Postby Chrisevans41 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Well, after many months waiting (mainly for spring weather) I have succumbed to buying the roadsmart 2's. Not, I might hasten to add without very long and hard thought about the Pilot 3's. Anyway they're going on on Sat'dy , if that makes sense, and I will let you know once I have done a few miles what they are like. At least on a positive Mr Murphy you will be well on the way to becoming a tyre God by comparing 1 tyre with another. As long as the xx stays black rubbery bits down all is well.

:thumbsup) :) :)
STAY ON STAY SAFE
Chrisevans41
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Postby Chrisevans41 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 am

Chrisevans41 wrote:Well, after many months waiting (mainly for spring weather) I have succumbed to buying the roadsmart 2's. Not, I might hasten to add without very long and hard thought about the Pilot 3's. Anyway they're going on on Sat'dy , if that makes sense, and I will let you know once I have done a few miles what they are like. At least on a positive Mr Murphy you will be well on the way to becoming a tyre God by comparing 1 tyre with another. As long as the xx stays black rubbery bits down all is well.

:thumbsup) :) :)

Well, well, well. That's not a pun for selling bottled water either. The Rear roadsmart 2 has done over 500 miles, is scrubbed in and so far the biggest difference I have noticed is that the xx turns into corners better. Most of the time a new tyre will always feel better to ride anyway but the 2 seems to turn in easier. Time will tell, especially when the new 2 front goes on in about 500 miles, more for wear on the outside rather than the middle. I just don't seem to get to ride in a straight line for long enough. Give me corners anyday. Anyone else tried these 2's yet? :thumbsup) :thumbsup)
STAY ON STAY SAFE
Chrisevans41
Carbon Fibre Member
Carbon Fibre Member

Return to Tyres